Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not crazy just defensive, I'm medicated dear don't worry.

no I just peeped your all your posts on this thread as I was giving you the qashin, and you are clearly insane. You are the eptimome of those racist basement dwelling Somali Incels on social media we like to complain about here, your comments are hella disgusting and racist with zero self awareness. I just cringe at the foreigners reading this thread and coming across your posts. Even your dp gives you away, be gone bitc*. BLOCKED

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
@Aboow

Sister I apologise for coming as harsh earlier.

You did good in the battle field.

I know didn’t do enough; but I hoped my “FuFu“ remarks was enough to put that insecure little swine down.

you did us Somali proud:

057E9CF1-C3EE-4E23-892E-8B19E2566B7B.jpeg

and as for @Mr.Humphrey

I appreciate your funny banter and slanders.

That bullet shotgun nose jokes was a blast!

you‘re a true Somali Geeljire.
9634B932-9764-4E57-AA6B-4A22160222F5.jpeg

To end this conversation, I will post pictures of women from the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria (even though there are over 200 groups) just for you to know that there is abundance of beautiful women in the country for our men to even think of settling down with other minority women from African countries.
And then y’all went on for 12 more pages :mjlol:

On a different note, can we seriously remove qashin privileges from Sane/Swifty? I mean this person truly abuses it.

:stopit::stressed:
All of these 2022 users need the qashin taken away from them. They use it to anything they don’t agree with for no reason. Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.