Madows stirring shit as usual. Look at these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low iq african debates:
🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️features🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ hair🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️Skull.

It's truly sad witnessing Africans argue about these terribly superficial, inconsequential things in light of our low, unenviable position in the global pecking order; I'll genuinely care about the opinions of the very first African Nation that becomes an industrialised and democratic, 1st world Nation...

..so until then, I'll be disgusted and dismissive when I see this sort of nonsense

yuck-gross.gif
triple-hhh.gif

Well the men that pursue other women of different ethnicities that are NOT west Africans/Caribbeans typically don’t put their women’s features down to uplift other women. But sadly, your men do 🤮. Thirsty fetishizers .
Never! Nigerian men always say Nigerian women would raise their families the right way. You don’t just marry a person but their extended families literally and some Somali people have co-signed it earlier that they will flirt with other women badly but marry a west African woman at the end of the day . At least they also know the truth. Keep lying shamelessly lmfaoooo put down features indeed. What west African man talks about irrelevant things like that. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman here regardless of “Eurocentric” features that your people worship lmao

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
02CFCFEC-9B19-454A-8508-EB68A0EBA292.jpeg

You came to this forum earlier this morning; and you already got more messages, and negative ratings compare to your positive ratio.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

log off, go hiking and spend time with your FuFu family

698DC112-D9A3-46F8-BF22-FC80759DC32E.jpeg

72533585-9C2C-45C0-BB53-308FAA0F650E.jpeg

It's truly sad witnessing Africans argue about these terribly superficial, inconsequential things in light of our low, unenviable position in the global pecking order; I'll genuinely care about the opinions of the very first African Nation that becomes an industrialised and democratic 1st world Nation...

..so until then, I'll be disgusted and dismissive when I see this sort of nonsense

View attachment 214455View attachment 214457
Sign me up for conversations like this please! This talk about hair and nose ain’t cutting it

Never! Nigerian men always say Nigerian women would raise their families the right way. You don’t just marry a person but their extended families literally and some Somali people have co-signed it earlier that they will flirt with other women badly but marry a west African woman at the end of the day . At least they also know the truth. Keep lying shamelessly lmfaoooo put down features indeed. What west African man talks about irrelevant things like that. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman here regardless of “Eurocentric” features that your people worship lmao
Booo booo 🍅.

Bye.

View attachment 214458

You came to this forum earlier this morning; and you already got more messages, and negative ratings compare to your positive ratio.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

log off, go hiking and spend time with your FuFu family

View attachment 214459

View attachment 214456
Your negative ratings won’t remove a cent from my bank account lmfaoooo as if your reactions mean a single thing. Do you live in your mother’s basement to worry about such frivolous nonsense. Are those pictures of you and your family playing dress up? Cute but creepy! Yes I will have fufu with a nice plate of egusi soup very soon! It’s evening where I’m at and I’m in bed on vacation. Log off and clock your next shift at nandos

Speechless. Abow only shared her own experiences, which is btw, shared by countless other women (I knew a few that have had those experiences). I don’t understand how it could lead to pages of arguing? And at the same time trying to shade Somalis on a Somali forum. It isn’t even that serious

Speechless. Abow only shared her own experiences, which is btw, shared by countless other women (I knew a few that have had those experiences). I don’t understand how it could lead to pages of arguing? And at the same time trying to shade Somalis on a Somali forum. It isn’t even that serious
Waa caqli Madow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending