Madows never get tired mentioning us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discrimination against Bantus in Somalia has nothing to do with skin color.. always these coons making everything about color when it is much deeper than that (ethnicity, protecting your nation from invasion etc).

So if you're free to discriminate against others you should be open to others discriminating against you. And given your gypsy status world wide there is ample opportunity for others to discriminate against your arse....from south africa to sweden. I hope you can understand where those people are coming from when they discriminate against somalis.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
ok so i take it you don't like being called prawns....ok lamagoodle it is then.

Ok now is Oromo east african or not? If it is then you should apologize for blaming black people for the love that your fella sand dwellers are showing you.

LOL!

I'll ignore the ethnicity spit.
youre an irony sxb.

So if you're free to discriminate against others you should be open to others discriminating against you. And given your gypsy status world wide there is ample opportunity for others to discriminate against your arse....from south africa to sweden. I hope you can understand where those people are coming from when they discriminate against somalis.
Warya buuqa dhaaf

Oromos basically look like Somalis. They are our close relatives. But this woman has a Sudanese father (most likely a Madow Sudanese judging by her black features) so she is not East African.

I'm not going down this tribal rabbit hole with you. That's the african's problem to begin with....too many phucking tribes and all those thousands of languages...no wonder africa was a piece of cake for the europeans to own. All these little phucking tribes thinking that they better than the other and fighting over pittance whilst the europeans waltz in and takes it all. Dummies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
We literally have nothing common with these people what's their obsession over a group so far away and small
Ds50kqqVYAIJRR7.jpeg

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I'm not going down this tribal rabbit hole with you. That's the african's problem to begin with....too many phucking tribes and all those thousands of languages...no wonder africa was a piece of cake for the europeans to own. All these little phucking tribes thinking that they better than the other and fighting over pittance whilst the europeans waltz in and takes it all. Dummies.
i believe AA are langaabs. Further down ur non existent lineage was a guy from a langaab tribe who lost a tribal war somewhere in West Africa...and got traded. thats how it is in Africa bruh..no hard feelings g.:manny:

calling somalis prawns when u were being fished and traded like the same "prawns" u keep bringing up.
:mjlol:

Godless s talk like u do. it was prolly for the best u dont know your ethnicity.
His ethnicity is the most ass African tribe since they were bagged and sold so easily. It's not that hard to figure out who they are.

:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ko.jpg

Even Abdis that hit the gym don't have arms like that. No way is she even 1/4 Oromo. Even the Dinka will never be that frame. I'm all for body positivity. :mjlol:But...this woman is going to break you in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts