Madows never get tired mentioning us

Status
Not open for further replies.
04D5487B-EBC0-4662-9412-1C81C453F866.png
@Pastoralite this is how I’ve always imagined her :chrisfreshhah:

Blacks are the most color struck people ever.

Amber Rose ugly ass is famous because black people think she’s beautiful, FOH.

They label us colorists on social media but in real life they look at us in awe and admire us. Wallahi the amount of black folks who compliment me and compliment Somalis as a whole is unbelievable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaahahhahahhahahahahahha! Tell those black people to come talk to me. Anybody who compliments somalis don't know much about y'all. Cuss if you want but you know its true.

Send those black people to me and I will set them straight!

Apollo

VIP
The discrimination against Bantus in Somalia has nothing to do with skin color.. always these coons making everything about color when it is much deeper than that (ethnicity, protecting your nation from invasion etc).

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
So the woman is another East African...yet OP stay projecting and really showing who is obsessed with who.

LOL!
the woman clearly said her mother was oromo(who clearly arent natives of somalia) how is she East African...?

White people really did a number on your comprehension of lineage. lol.

the woman clearly said her mother was oromo(who clearly arent natives of somalia) how is she East African...?

White people really did a number on your comprehension of lineage. lol.

Nigga i don't give a phuck.....oromo..somali..prawn... its six and half dozen to me. All ah y'all are trash!

LOL!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I've been in Somalia and Djibouti and there's no discrimination against "darkies".
Many somalis are dark skinned and they don't complain about colorism.
What a lying b*tch :gucciwhat:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Nigga i don't give a phuck.....oromo..somali..prawn... its six and half dozen to me. All ah y'all are trash!

LOL!
calling somalis prawns when u were being fished and traded like the same "prawns" u keep bringing up.
:mjlol:

Godless s talk like u do. it was prolly for the best u dont know your ethnicity.

The discrimination against Bantus in Somalia has nothing to do with skin color.. always these coons making everything about color when it is much deeper than that (ethnicity, protecting your nation from invasion etc).
They most likely dont know somalis never considered jaarers as their kin. geeljires would wife their oromo slave women but jaarer women were considered no-go zone.

First of all, why do these Madows project their inferiority complex on us? They’re the ones who truly hate their skin, features, and hair. It boggles my mind how they think they can speak for Somalis when they don’t know shit about our culture.
:gucciwhat:
And f*ck that Chrissie girl. She has a huge following and I’ve seen her bring Horn Africans up more than once. Can’t these adoons leave us alone?
:kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all, why do these Madows project their inferiority complex on us? They’re the ones who truly hate their skin, features, and hair. It boggles my mind how they think they can speak for Somalis when they don’t know shit about our culture.
:gucciwhat:
And f*ck that Chrissie girl. She has a huge following and I’ve seen her bring Horn Africans up more than once. Can’t these adoons leave us alone?
:kodaksmiley:
I’ve noticed it’s only black women who hate us Somalis. They hate us because they can’t be us!!!

calling somalis prawns when u were being fished and traded like the same "prawns" u keep bringing up.
:mjlol:

Godless s talk like u do. it was prolly for the best u dont know your ethnicity.

ok so i take it you don't like being called prawns....ok lamagoodle it is then.

Ok now is Oromo east african or not? If it is then you should apologize for blaming black people for the love that your fella sand dwellers are showing you.

LOL!

I'll ignore the ethnicity spit.

ok so i take it you don't like being called prawns....ok lamagoodle it is then.

Ok now is Oromo east african or not? If it is then you should apologize for blaming black people for the love that your fella sand dwellers are showing you.

LOL!

I'll ignore the ethnicity spit.
Oromos basically look like Somalis. They are our close relatives. But this woman has a Sudanese father (most likely a Madow Sudanese judging by her black features) so she is not East African.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending