Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Raxaanweyn iyo Diir etc will do the farming like they are doing already.

Hey is it the Bantus that have created jubbaland? And what can we do about them. Those regions are so important both for farming but natural recourses. And why the f*ck didn't we force them to leave 60 years ago?

Hey is it the Bantus that have created jubbaland? And what can we do about them. Those regions are so important both for farming but natural recourses. And why the f*ck didn't we force them to leave 60 years ago?

No Jubbaland is a darood state created by Somalis. But bantus are trying to take arms and claim land for themselves out of this bizzarre entitledment.
Mostly/All the farms are either owned by the Somali govt or Somali clans.

Yes we should have repartiated them long ago, but Somalis were negligent at the time so we never expected they would multiply like rabbits and become hostile. Then lay claim to our land and name.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Let us pray that our Zigula and Yao brothers return safely to the lands of their ancestors they were ripped from by the rapacious Arabs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No Jubbaland is a darood state created by Somalis. But bantus are trying to take arms and claim land for themselves out of this bizzarre entitledment.
Mostly/All the farms are either owned by the Somali govt or Somali clans.

Yes we should have repartiated them long ago, but Somalis were negligent at the time so we never expected they would multiply like rabbits and become hostile. Then lay claim to our land and name.

I don't think they'll succeed. This is the only time I can see both hawiye and darood working together. I hate seeing Somalis kill each other but I love seeing Somalis defend and protect each other.

Most Bantus are already aware of the fact that they are from Tanzania or Mozambique so why don't they return? They can't honestly believe we'll give up our land to them of all people.

And aren't they around 1 million in population? They're still a minority.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
darood Isaac hawiye are all related. We're all Somalis. Bantus are not our people. We need to fight them not each other.
Hawiye have more in common with Uganda & Isaac have more in common with Israel than other Somalis.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The biggest enemy we face hada naxay maryoole maxa weeye qaldans & moryaans, gacan biir ina iskaga qabano weeye

I don't think they'll succeed. This is the only time I can see both hawiye and darood working together. I hate seeing Somalis kill each other but I love seeing Somalis defend and protect each other.

Most Bantus are already aware of the fact that they are from Tanzania or Mozambique so why don't they return? They can't honestly believe we'll give up our land to them of all people.

And aren't they around 1 million in population? They're still a minority.

They are self haters and supremacists thats why. They are not proud and embracing of their bantu roots. Its naive to think we will just hand over our land and identity to them it's supremacist as well. They are riding the cotails of racist revisionism and brainwashed by afrocentric rubbish.

Yes they are around 3 million before the war they were a population of 80 000. i'll let that one just sink a little.......

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I agree Bantus should go back to their native land & so should Isaac & hawiye.

Stop with the qabil hatred. This is a thread about Bantus. Isaac and hawiye belong in Somalia they are Somalis ethnically, culturally, historically and religiously. Go to the clan forum. People like you make me wanna throw up. How can you bring qabil into this shit when we have foreigners in our land trying to kill us. Go do something meaningful with your time and never right to me again.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They are self haters and supremacists thats why. They are not proud and embracing of their bantu roots. Its naive to think we will just hand over our land and identity to them it's supremacist as well. They are riding the cotails of racist revisionism and brainwashed by afrocentric rubbish.

Yes they are around 3 million before the war they were a population of 80 000. i'll let that one just sink a little.......

Where did you get 3 million from? How did they get to 3 million? What's your source. This can't be fucking true at all. They'll over take us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop with the qabil hatred. This is a thread about Bantus. Isaac and hawiye belong in Somalia they are Somalis ethnically, culturally, historically and religiously. Go to the clan forum. People like you make me wanna throw up. How can you bring qabil into this shit when we have foreigners in our land trying to kill us. Go do something meaningful with your time and never right to me again.
Naa Bantus are more Somali than hawiye & Isaac, these people are not Somali, they look Somali but they're not war ilaahay hadu ku roon yahay, they're mongrels Ma garatey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My brothers & sisters let's make a dua that Allah saves us from the fitna of hawiye & Isaac.

Where did you get 3 million from? How did they get to 3 million? What's your source. This can't be fucking true at all. They'll over take us.

I got it from the UN reports. They are bigger than 1 sub clan even. So wee need to repatriate these people before Somalia becomes Bantu-land like 90% of the continent. In a couple a years or so they will be 10 million matching our population.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I got it from the UN reports. They are bigger than 1 sub clan even. So wee need to repatriate these people before Somalia becomes Bantu-land like 90% of the continent. In a couple a years or so they will be 10 million matching our population.
You're right bradar, the hawiye have called their cousins from the jungles of Congo high up on the trees to colonise Somalia. I heard hawiye militia done a lot of training in Congo, they're a force to be reckoned with judging by this footage, fierce!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Lucky for us we have 2 million in Kenya 5 million in ogadenia and a maybe a million living abroad. We need to return back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts