Madow Simps are growing big on xalimos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine your daughter is one of those that liked his tweet lol.
I'll block her from the internet, book her a flight back to Puntland and marry her off to one of my real geeljire cousins from the baadiye. I expect him to make her spit 10 kids next time I come for a visit.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So I've been arguing with Xalwa addicted looking ass this whole time... :jcoleno:
We still arguing :birdman:
tenor.gif

Hes Right what a beautiful and smart man! Not only are they so damn ugly but they have Also been Raping and killing us for yers and its only now making news. Somali ladies lets move lets move on from these cocroaches for our own and our future generations sake

Hes Right what a beautiful and smart man! Not only are they so damn ugly but they have Also been Raping and killing us for yers and its only now making news. Somali ladies lets move lets move on from these cocroaches for our own and our future generations sake

Please, tell me you are Canadian. Just one time

:wtf:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I'm speechless. Stupidity aside, have you heard of this thing called "grammar"?

Status
Not open for further replies.