Madow Simps are growing big on xalimos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. So youre under the impression this is a case of Clout-thirst and not so much Simping, could you elaborate on your theory?

If he's being sincere which wallahi I'm honestly very skeptical he is, then that's nacasnimo. If he has ulterior motives like geting a Xalimo or two in his inbox, imho fair game.

Sxb, I myself am not above praising and guilting white girls for malab. I don't mind pulling the race card.

If he's being sincere which wallahi I'm honestly very skeptical he is, then that's nacasnimo. If he has ulterior motives like geting a Xalimo or two in his inbox, imho fair game.

Sxb, I myself am not above praising and guilting white girls for malab. I don't mind pulling the race card.
Not gonna like he caught us with like -4 damage
But geeljires clapped back and the bantu race suffered -356 damage.
He mightve won the battle(a few blm halimos in his dms) but we won the war.

Not gonna like he caught us with like -4 damage
But geeljires clapped back and the bantu race suffered -356 damage.
He mightve won the battle(a few blm halimos in his dms) but we won the war.

Idk chief. I think he safely reached his objective. Somali niggas calling him out, but it's futile cause it's coming from the wrong audience

And lol wallahi I'm no racist, but Bantus been losing since written history at least so no W's on that front. Their strongest W's were against pygmys and bushmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending