madow maraykan girl says Kerry Washington is Somali therefore everyone can act Somali in movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't mean much anyway. 7,800 years ago Near Eastern farmers started migrating into Europe and spread their light skin genetic pigmentation to dark skinned European huntergathers. It took another 2000 years for them to get even paler than their NE counterparts.

Why even claim ancient admixture in the case of Cushitic and Semetic speaking Horners? If it was so far back.
i don't claim it. but a lot of people do insist that somalis are mixed with "arabs" so to disprove that some bring ancient WE up.

it's really old & the people don't even exist anymore, so i do feel claiming Somali is enough.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i don't claim it. but a lot of people do insist that somalis are mixed with "arabs" so to disprove that some bring ancient WE up.

it's really old & the people don't even exist anymore, so i do feel claiming Somali is enough.

I agree. I used to debate with them. There's no point as they hold tightly to ignorance and will shortly forget what you taught them.

That's why it's better to say. If
East Africans are mixed with A-rab I suppose Europeans are A-rab too, on account of why are they so light skinned? It wasn't always that way. :bell: Even though the term Arab is a modern invention. Describing related and unrelated groups under a linguistic umbrella. Middle Eastern was also coined recently. West Asian seems more appropriate.

Also, S. Arabians are dissimilar to ancient West Asians that inhabited NE Africa in antiquity.

It’s because we’re mixed between pure Nilotic (doesn’t exist today, modern day Nilotic’s have substantial Bantu admixture) and ancient ME.

Basically when our ME ancestors were on their way to the Horn of Africa after the Sahara starting drying up, they fucked some madow es on the way.

But this was like 9000 years ago so we’re not really mixed.
Nilotic-like admixture. Not nilotic.
Also, are you calling your ancestors "madow es"? Wtf is wrong with you???

Early life
Kerry Marisa Washington was born in the Bronx, New York City, the daughter of Valerie, a professor and educational consultant, and Earl Washington, a real estate broker.[4][7][8] Her father's family is of African American origin, having migrated from South Carolina to Brooklyn. Her mother's family is from Manhattan, and Washington has said that her mother is from a "mixed-race background but from Jamaica, so she is partly English and Scottish and Native American, but also descended from African slaves in the Caribbean."[9][10][11] Through her mother, she is a cousin of former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell.[12]

Washington performed with the TADA! Youth Theater teen group and attended the Spence School in Manhattan from her pre-teen years[13] until graduating from high school in 1994.[14] At age 13, she was taken to watch Nelson Mandela speak at Yankee Stadium upon his release from prison.[13] She attended George Washington University, graduating Phi Beta Kappa in 1998 with a double major in anthropology and sociology.[14][15] She also studied at Michael Howard Studios in New York City.[14]

In April 2016, Washington confirmed that, in the 1990s in New York, she learned to dance from Jennifer Lopez. During her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, she told host Jimmy Fallon that "I've been taking dance for a long time, since I was a little girl. I had this very inspiring teacher named Larry Maldonado, for anybody from my neighborhood in the Bronx, he was our role model", Washington continued, "And he had an awesome substitute teacher named Jennifer, who would sometimes step in and teach. But, then she left to move to Los Angeles and be on the TV show In Living Color. So, yes, I learned to dance from JLo!" Washington verified.[16][17]

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Doesn't literally every AA have Euro/native ancestry?
all of them have european dna some have more some have less, many have native but its usually less than 5% at times, the creoles have immediate european and native ancestry tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts