madow maraykan girl says Kerry Washington is Somali therefore everyone can act Somali in movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Allow making fun of the girl's looks.
Some people say stupid things.
:childplease:
"Alien", xishood.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
kerry has european and native american ancestry, ive always noticed its the black americans with white and native admixture that sometimes look pretty somali

giphy.gif
yzmZ6E

World

VIP
kerry has european and native american ancestry, ive always noticed its the black americans with white and native admixture that sometimes look pretty somali
It’s because we’re mixed between pure Nilotic (doesn’t exist today, modern day Nilotic’s have substantial Bantu admixture) and ancient ME.

Basically when our ME ancestors were on their way to the Horn of Africa after the Sahara starting drying up, they fucked some madow es on the way.

But this was like 9000 years ago so we’re not really mixed.

You still debating this? Somali women should not be in western movies. Its haraam to show awrah and talking to non mahram men when its not necessary:fittytousand:. Let someone else portray us, we won't indulge in prohibited actions :russ:

It’s because we’re mixed between pure Nilotic (doesn’t exist today, modern day Nilotic’s have substantial Bantu admixture) and ancient ME.

Basically when our ME ancestors were on their way to the Horn of Africa after the Sahara starting drying up, they fucked some madow es on the way.

But this was like 9000 years ago so we’re not really mixed.
*West Eurasian. Not current ME people. the ones we're mixed with are all extinct.

You still debating this? Somali women should not be in western movies. Its haraam to show awrah and talking to non mahram men when its not necessary:fittytousand:. Let someone else portray us, we won't indulge in prohibited actions :russ:
no. rather not have any movies about somalis than fake representation.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kerry is actually better looking than a lot of halimos.

Let's see about that. Since celebs are supposed to be better looking than average and held to a higher standard of beauty given their access to cosmetic surgery, does she compare to Somali dimes? NO! :nahgirl: And here I'm showing you the real McCoy.

2dd59f0d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but the Middle East is where they were from since that region is connected to North Africa.
ofcourse they're from there. just mean that the ancient people are not todays ME, which people seem to want to believe. desperately. :farmajoyaab:

think its better to refer to the ancients as ancient WE instead of ancient ME.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ofcourse they're from there. just mean that the ancient people are not todays ME, which people seem to want to believe. desperately. :farmajoyaab:

think its better to refer to the ancients as ancient WE instead of ancient ME.

Doesn't mean much anyway. 7,800 years ago Near Eastern farmers started migrating into Europe and spread their light skin genetic pigmentation to dark skinned European huntergathers. It took another 2000 years for them to get even paler than their NE counterparts.

Why even claim ancient admixture in the case of Cushitic and Semetic speaking Horners? If it was so far back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts