madow maraykan girl says Kerry Washington is Somali therefore everyone can act Somali in movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
this girl is fighting for the black girl playing a somali & claims Kerry Washington is somali but gets to play african-american roles
:liberaltears:

she even referred people to go google & see how she's east african :dead:

how brain dead can a bish be :noneck::mjlol:

But don't Somalis yell, scream, and march in unison that they're black? Why are they outraged that their black "sista" is portraying them in a movie? Aren't we all black? :dabcasar:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
rYQTHUaz_400x400.jpg

^^^She looks like an alien.

Tbh Somalis on Twitter are the ones who created this confusion. They always refer to Kerry as Somali as a joke but obviously that isn’t apparent all the time.

This girl probably came across those tweets and assumed them to be correct. Besides Kerry does look somewhat east African

Tbh Somalis on Twitter are the ones who created this confusion. They always refer to Kerry as Somali as a joke but obviously that isn’t apparent all the time.

This girl probably came across those tweets and assumed them to be correct. Besides Kerry does look somewhat east African
no excuse for her dumb ass lol. who cares if she thinks kerry is somali, but why act smart & use that as an example of somalis playing african american characters? she takes a big ass L tbh

Calling her an alien and putting her picture up though? She's dense as rock, but that's too much...
yea but thats up to ones own moral compass. i mean if i put my shit up online i gotta stand for it ya know. not that i support clowning her looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending