Madow girl exposes somali girls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
First it was half Yemeni, then it was half Indonesian, now its half Jamaican..............what other nationality will xalimoids claim next??

Keo

VIP
Damn, I was expecting them to be from the UK. I am shocked that this is also happening in the other diasporas. These girls keep embarrassing Somalis.
:bell:

World

VIP
Damn, I was expecting them to be from the UK. I am shocked that this is also happening in the other diasporas. These girls keep embarrassing Somalis.
Nah they’re from the UK unfortunately :damn:

Read the tweets, the girl who exposed them is from coventry and says she knows them.

Apollo

VIP

I have only falsely claimed to be Ethiopian to get out of the way of annoying Somali strangers bothering me in public while I am in rush. :mjhaps:

Muji

VIP
I have only falsely claimed to be Ethiopian to get out of the way of annoying Somali strangers bothering me in public while I am in rush. :mjhaps:

This incident has made me feel sad wallahi

What’s wrong with these girls that they are claiming Jamaicans from Queens New York. Not even up state Ethiopian royals :francis:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i claimed i was ethiopian at my work place somalis are too embarassing
especially selfhating somali girls thier the worst

World

VIP
:farmajoyaab:
Somali girls have embarrassed us wallahi I’ve never seen a Somali boy claim another country before :bell:

AF7B070F-7BF5-4FB7-86AC-78BC53539B38.jpeg

3BB46261-C896-4217-BEFD-3CCF69DE2002.jpeg

D14571BE-577E-4F10-8DCD-B55702DEDE4A.jpeg

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:farmajoyaab:
Somali girls have embarrassed us wallahi I’ve never seen a Somali boy claim another country before :bell:

View attachment 64708

View attachment 64709

View attachment 64710
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
i bet shes ethiopian ethiopian people are very proud of their east african cushitic roots
they know that somalis are related to them then Madows

shes right why would you hate bieng east african so much history culture and pride
to become madow adoons who have none:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
Looooooooooooooooooool that Madow girl is a Sudani. Ilaa The black 'arabs' have got beef for somalis:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Everyone vs Somalis, that's how it's always been, and that's how I like it.

ME and MY NATION against the WORLD.:rejoice::lawd:

Do we group Sudanis as Madow now? :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending