Madow girl exposes somali girls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think it's a stage they will eventually grow out of, looking at their profile pictures I assume they are teenagers trying to fit in to be accepted. I have no doubt, they will reach a point to connect with their culture and love who they are :)

I think it's a stage they will eventually grow out of, looking at their profile pictures I assume they are teenagers trying to fit in to be accepted. I have no doubt, they will reach a point to connect with their culture and love who they are :)

Teenagers that go to university :comeon:

Muji

VIP
@Baki @World I have realised what’s going on

The reason they have fake names, fake countries and snapchat filtered photos is because they don’t want their families knowing they are on twitter

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Baki @World I have realised what’s going on

The reason they have fake names, fake countries and snapchat filtered photos is because they don’t want their families knowing they are on twitter
tenor.gif

I scrolled through the girls twitter, and she retweets things about being Somali and Somali jokes.
So im guessing the fake flag and location is some sort of joke

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Before you do that take me out of the uk. I dont want to be mass destructed :banderas:
i'll pick you up Toronto Pearson Airport get yourself ready. Its time for reer Canada to involve themselves and put an end to this crisis that been plaguing the diaspora for years

everyone hates somalis,

i think its cuqdad as we are good looking and it doesn't help we are also very arrogant and look down on others with out opening our mouths,

i now get embarrassed of saying i am somali as we have become infamous, rude, thugs, arrogant, pirates, terrorist

when i am asked i just say usually i am from Jubaland or Ogadeniya

if i claim somali they bring out a hundred somalis they know who did this or that or we are this ior that, all negative,

and why does stefan molenaux always use xamar as an exmaPLE OF A MESSED UP CITY?

Tukraq

VIP
all of uk needs to be annihilated. Preparing my weapons. Mass destruction pending.
I’ve just accepted that fact that they are no longer considerd Somali they don’t deserve to carry our feared warrior name
maxresdefault.jpg

Looking like this ( needs dhaqan Celis to become more savage)

chunkz-image.jpg

I was going to pass the L known as reer uk to Jamaicans but turns out they don’t want them either:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I’ve just accepted that fact that they are no longer considerd Somali they don’t deserve to carry our feared warrior name
maxresdefault.jpg

Looking like this ( needs dhaqan Celis to become more savage)

chunkz-image.jpg

I was going to pass the L known as reer uk to Jamaicans but turns out they don’t want them either:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

so embarassing the only good thing about them is most of the somalis there are actually attractive other than that theyre garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending