Madow girl exposes somali girls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Could you imagine once the fight has been broken up people will be asking what it was all about.

Security or the dean: So girls what is this all about ?

Somali girl: Well Sir ahmm we fought because she won't let me be a Jamaican called Katy,Sebastian

Security or Dean: But your Somali

Somali girl: Exactly

Security or Dean: Gobsmacked and confused as hell, so you are telling me
You fought because she was calling you out because you was impersonating to be a Jamaican called Katy,Sebastian

Somali girl: Yes that's why i fought her

Security or Dean::shookgabre::shookgabre:

Waar wuxuu maxeey yihiin daad miyaa dugaag miyaa :faysalwtf:

It's not even half way through 2019 and they catching Ls the size of planet Jupiter.

View attachment 64737

So Katy Sebastian wears hijab in real life :heh:
Poor girls living in double lives :jaynerd:

So Katy Sebastian wears hijab in real life :heh:
Poor girls living in double lives :jaynerd:

By day she is wearing hijab, by night she takes it of screaming bumba clart smoking weed getting so high she starts calling her self Katy,Sebastian from Jamaica

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
damm this just made the Sudanese girl look like a nubian queen
after all she fought off four girls who where cowards to take her on 1 by 1
and came out on top

losses have hit the roof:drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
What happened to Malis like this
b2009ea054af5ab5ddd9108f94cbc47f.jpg

Did they only make it to the us:bell:
I think it comes to the parenting, they raise them to be soft not feared, while in the USA we have MJ odayal (Uk has to many idooors) like odey shirwac rewarding us for getting expelled as long as we whoop some ass
These idooors in the uk have been training their daughters to hate the Somali name since a youngin, are we surprised there children will claim other countries these mathows see us as the same and laugh at these goofs:bell:
I wonder what they’ll do when their daughters bring home a Tyrone :gucciwhat: I can hear it already, “but Abo you told me you hated Somalis, and Somalia ha burburto, and I agree theyre trash” :damedamn:all that calling for ictiraf really gave they’re children inferiority complex because they’re called Somali at school but even they’re parents gas Somalis giving them low self estem, it back fired big time, issaaq will become the real huuutu tribe due to they’re daughters marrying Tyrone in England :damn::russ::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Are these chicks actually fighting in real life because one is claiming jamaican and the other one is offended? Also before we judge has she given a reason why she has their flag?

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
By day she is wearing hijab, by night she takes it of screaming bumba clart smoking weed getting so high she starts calling her self Katy,Sebastian from Jamaica

Give her a break!:mahubowtf: It was a typo , she meant Jamaame not Jamaica:yacadiim:

I don’t recognise the concept of nations or countries. Therefore we are all catching this L together.

Trying to offload this L unto others are we, yeaah i don't think so besides how can I catch a L for a Jamaican when I'm Somali :siilaanyolaugh:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne They were fighting, right?

Rip the Wig. "Gone but not forgotten" :dead:
Dylif48XQAMfdwt.jpeg

Let's just say that she lost a £100= $130 worth. It looks like chicken feathers too. The struggle, lmaoo:deadmanny:

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
These idooors in the uk have been training their daughters to hate the Somali name since a youngin, are we surprised there children will claim other countries these mathows see us as the same and laugh at these goofs:bell:
I wonder what they’ll do when their daughters bring home a Tyrone :gucciwhat: I can hear it already, “but Abo you told me you hated Somalis, and Somalia ha burburto, and I agree theyre trash” :damedamn:all that calling for ictiraf really gave they’re children inferiority complex because they’re called Somali at school but even they’re parents gas Somalis giving them low self estem, it back fired big time, issaaq will become the real huuutu tribe due to they’re daughters marrying Tyrone in England :damn::russ::mjlol::drakelaugh:

:deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Haa, Sida miyaa:damn::damn::damn:

Ay man's psychoanalysis dissertation looking plausible :wowsweat:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They probably just wanted jamaican . Hence why they needed to put those flag to catch the attention to the closest yardie in their city

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:pachah1: Emily have you come across any habesha that hates her self?
Nah never came across one
I claim African American but then again any African who was born and bred in America is considered as AA. My birth certificate says black so is my license.

Status
Not open for further replies.