Madow girl exposes somali girls !

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She basically called them out for having Jamaican flags in thier bio lool so embarrassing smh
Guys take notes this is what I mean you guys open thread about a banging tweet and next thing it gets deleted and what happens your whole thread loses its energy my ni99as always take screenshot and drop it here

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
How are some people on this site complaining about Somali girls embarrassing them on twitter. Then when they put up some random flags and hide their Somali identity. You want them to now claim Somali

I’m baffled :what1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I’ve just accepted that fact that they are no longer considerd Somali they don’t deserve to carry our feared warrior name
maxresdefault.jpg

Looking like this ( needs dhaqan Celis to become more savage)

chunkz-image.jpg

I was going to pass the L known as reer uk to Jamaicans but turns out they don’t want them either:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
LOOK AT ME, I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW

Tukraq

VIP
:deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Haa, Sida miyaa:damn::damn::damn:

Ay man's psychoanalysis dissertation looking plausible :wowsweat:
Sahib making fun of somalia in their homes is causing confusion to these kids, in a few years they’ll go from looking like silanyo to robin banks:mahubowtf: the whole sl might be mixed with Jamaican :shookgabre: Did they really expect their daughters to bring home a Somali after years of ictiraaf training, their obviously not going to bring home a lander “ Abo uff that’s like my cousin akhas, Hooyo mataalo” :farmajoyaab:that when Tyrone takes advantage of these landers in the uk:ileycry:

They probably just wanted jamaican . Hence why they needed to put those flag to catch the attention to the closest yardie in their city
You make it sound like you have work hard for gus. They can get it without any of this. Its much deeper. Its about People who have no cultural connection with their own people and looking for somewhere to belong

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol can't beileve they fought over such stupid shit. But the Sudanese sister is in the right, stupid ass UK Somalis always embarrassing us wallahi. Of all countries fucking Jamaica really? And also claimed to be gallo? Wallahi I quiet on this shit. Anyone asks where I am from I say I am Isaaq Somali and from SOMALIA. Xamar is my capital!
Cheese man is my President!:fittytousand:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
That white guy is now officially a white supremacist
:francis:
Wallahi if social media decides to kabesh his ass I will be the first to defend him!:fittytousand:

It's there land anyways lol. Don't talk shit about the people that let you live in there land in the first place endless you want a Palestine 2.0 on your ass.:siilaanyosmile:

How are some people on this site complaining about Somali girls embarrassing them on twitter. Then when they put up some random flags and hide their Somali identity. You want them to now claim Somali

I’m baffled :what1:
they didnt just put different flag, they got called out by people who know them and bunch of people see somali girls trying to claim something they are not. so they are ruining our name

She's a half Kenyan and half Jamaican adoon who needs to keep Somali women out of her mouth. You man who are jumping to cuss Somali girls need to realise Madow girls hate them. This girl has a floppy wig on trying to impersonate the Somali look and has the nerve to be saying Somali girls aren't proud to be Somali.

Where are the Somali twitter goons when you need them. I'm not on twitter but I'm tempted to make an account just to trigger her.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As a somali men and culture hater. I thought you would be happy with this evolving to Madownimo
:cosbyhmm:apparently things have been changing though
She's a half Kenyan and half Jamaican adoon who needs to keep Somali women out of her mouth. You man who are jumping to cuss Somali girls need to realise Madow girls hate them. This girl has a floppy wig on trying to impersonate the Somali look and has the nerve to be saying Somali girls aren't proud to be Somali.

Where are the Somali twitter goons when you need them. I'm not on twitter but I'm tempted to make an account just to trigger her.
Why would you defend these girls
They didn't even whant to claim somali
And got exposed for it
You're right Thier not the problem but it's khaniis somali men like you that's the real problem

Jm not gonma side with a somali who claims to be jamaican. They got violent cause she exposed them. They could bave easily explained themselves but they couldnt

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

stfu u simp these are the same xalimos who most likely hate ur guts simply because ur a Somali, attacking an innocent girl hopefully they get what’s coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending