Madoows oo Uuriyeey fantasizing over Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone cursing Iman for marrying a white guy. Idris is black and that's why you're all upset. At the end of the day it's her life and she chose to be with him.

I don't see anyone cursing Iman for marrying a white guy. Idris is black and that's why you're all upset. At the end of the day it's her life and she chose to be with him.

Your wrong. Iman gets immense hate from Somalis worldwide. It has nothing to do with colour. Marrying out isn't celebrated by Somalis. Please stop with this nonsense, I beg of you.

Your wrong. Iman gets immense hate from Somalis worldwide. It has nothing to do with colour. Marrying out isn't celebrated by Somalis. Please stop with this nonsense, I beg of you.

I've never seen her get as much hate as Sabrina has in the past few weeks. In fact Iman has been celebrated numerous times on this board.

I've never seen her get as much hate as Sabrina has in the past few weeks. In fact Iman has been celebrated numerous times on this board.

People here are trolling. Iman has gotten more hate than Sabrina ever has. Iman has been facing negativity for years. Somalis worldwide refer to her as a . Sabrina isn't even on Iman's level. When Idris is done with Sabrina, no one will talk about her again. She will be yesterday's news.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Don't care for any ethnicity other than my own but let's try to limit the qashin we post online.

This is the largest Somali forum so it would be the first place anyone interested in Somalis would check out.

The owners of this site should realize how much damage unmoderated threads could do to our names.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
f*ck off you’re looking down
on Somali athiest
Who cares what they think about us
The moment they look at you
They see you as
a weird creature :)
Somalis are synonymous with Islam. You can't be Somali and non-Muslim.
African and African diaspora Muslims, Christians, and Jews are closer to Somalis than a Somali atheist. They are the people of the book (Ahlul Kitab) while the Somali atheists are dividing us and corrupting the Somali youth. Atheists are no better than Pagans. A Somali that becomes an atheist is no longer a Somali until they return to Islam.

Nigga what on earth are you talking about? You can't just pick and choose which type of bigotry you want to just sit by and watch. Either you're cool with all of the hate, or you're cool with none of it. This may be difficult considering your...lifestyle, but try not to be biased, bigotry in general weakens your iman and makes you a worse person.
When I said I understand the hatred for Ethiopian, etc., that is because they are actually attacking Somalis while group Y has nothing to do with Somalis.
It is hard not to hate group X while they are constantly attacking us, but it makes no sense to hate group Y because they have not harmed us. It makes sense to hate your enemies, not your possible allies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If there was no worldly or hereafter consequences, I would have lined up all these shameless bastards dragging our name through the mud and shot them all execution style.

No wonder why we are cursed as a people, these are the kinds of pathetic people among us that can't even mind their own business.

It's no surprise that every Somali male I have ever come across who attacked reer Banu Israel totally unprovoked was some malnourished beta cuck who witnessed his crush getting banged by them or he himself got beaten up.

You never see these pathetic s go after white male's but day and night you see them about the Children of Jacob.
Banu Israel kulaha more like the descendants of Noah’s ark Who fornicated kkk

f*ck Somali atheists the West african Muslim is closer to me than a dutty gaal

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

2EE2AC22-0130-4C82-8D45-2083CA3EA80B.gif

African and African diaspora Muslims, Christians, and Jews are closer to Somalis than a Somali atheist. They are the people of the book (Ahlul Kitab) while the Somali atheists are dividing us and corrupting the Somali youth. Atheists are no better than Pagans. A Somali that becomes an atheist is no longer a Somali until they return to Islam.

When I said I understand the hatred for Ethiopian, etc., that is because they are actually attacking Somalis while group Y has nothing to do with Somalis.
It is hard not to hate group X while they are constantly attacking us, but it makes no sense to hate group Y because they have not harmed us. It makes sense to hate your enemies, not your possible allies.

That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard
Their dna doesn’t change
because they’re atheist
Other ethnicities makeup of many religions
And they all see each other as one people and country
:camby:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wallahi I heard this black guy telling this tamil guy that he’s black because his skin is dark :francis:

:susp: If anyone can join, why be a member? If all you need is a spray tan and some wave to your hair I suppose a large segment of the world's population is black.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

If Ghana which is predominantly Christian country go to war with Yemen a predominantly Muslim country Who would you support your black Africans brothers or the Arabs?

I've said this a million times but it doesn't seem to get through, nobody is mad because of their choice...what annoys us is the provocations on Twitter and elsewhere. It's pure trolling so don't be so surprised if you're trolled in response.

They were triggered by the muh dick meme

:dabcasar:

Oh yeahhh...that was in response to me. Typical brain-dead somali response. You can't even be original in your insults. You have to lift shit from stormfront. Lazy braindead mordifacker!
Rahtid!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh yeahhh...that was in response to me. Typical brain-dead somali response. You can't even be original in your insults. You have to lift shit from stormfront. Lazy braindead mordifacker!
Rahtid!

Barkhad Abdi is a knockout compared to most stormfront regulars, even with the dental asymmetry. :ohreally: And the coli has low standards. A pale, freckled faced ginger with a pillow stuffed in her behind would make them swoon.

latest

That's all communties. Indians and East Asians don't care when their daughters marry Canaan men but the moment their daughters talk to madoow men they get disowned and possibly killed. Arabs also feel same way about interracial dating with madoows. Some Canaans feel same way about their daughters.

That's life. And life is unfair.

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
muh thread :damn:

Best decision I made was deleting that tweet and instead turn it into a thread, I never appreciated the safe zone that Sspot is until that day:ahh:
:dead:
I would have been karbaashed on twitter by the Sjw/madaws/liberals and what have you, but it has become a karbaash for the skinny nation it seems:rejoice:

@Bahal and co were ruthless in that thread:mjlol:

Plat where, shit become International Gold......Hall of Fame material:trumpsmirk:

They literally dont know what to make of us, those Madows are shocked, triggered fascinated and bothered by us it seems. Ma cadaanbaa, ma carabaa, ma jinbaa ayay kaga dhagtay.,.....I fuking love Somali language, cid alla cid fahmi kartaa ma jirto, not even Jesus is gonna help you understand it yaa ku yidhaa nacalaa:chrisfreshhah:
:deadpeter::deadrose::deadmanny:Can’t describe how am I about to choke. Literally made it look like a seizure. You are one funny lad.:damn:

World

VIP
Who the f*ck cares lol

Why do you care about the lifestyle of random people?

I’ve noticed that Somali women and men are hella insecure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending