Madoows oo Uuriyeey fantasizing over Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/idris-elba-girl-got-a-serious-phatty.594002/page-4

I find it hypocritical. They get mad about Black women marrying/dating white men and call black women "bed wenches", but they don't get mad when a fellow "Brotha" or black man dates or is in an interracial marriage. Madoows don't even consider us "black", shouldn't they be against this "union"? :mjpls:

At least with Somalis were against marrying/dating out and interracial marriages no matter the gender :pachah1:

Some one tell them that Sabrina is with Idris Ebra because of the money.

Somali women rarely date or marry out..if they do marry out, they go for Canaan men.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
They actually picked up on our forum :mjkkk::mjkkk:

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 23.20.46.png

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
To all of our madow friends, if I honestly had a choice, I'd genocide the Arabs first.

If there was no worldly or hereafter consequences, I would have lined up all these shameless bastards dragging our name through the mud and shot them all execution style.

No wonder why we are cursed as a people, these are the kinds of pathetic people among us that can't even mind their own business.

It's no surprise that every Somali male I have ever come across who attacked reer Banu Israel totally unprovoked was some malnourished beta cuck who witnessed his crush getting banged by them or he himself got beaten up.

You never see these pathetic s go after white male's but day and night you see them about the Children of Jacob.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Karbaash is a member of Somalispot, or did he get banned?

Im not gonna qarxis him but

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sabrina is very beautiful with voluptuous body shape, any man would be like to have her. Btw there's no reason to get worked up over Somali girls dating non Somalis, it's very common these days and it will eventually be seen as normal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.