Madoows oo Uuriyeey fantasizing over Somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina is very beautiful with voluptuous body shape, any man would be like to have her. Btw there's no reason to get worked up over Somali girls dating non Somalis, it's very common these days and it will eventually be seen as normal. :)
:dead::dead::dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sabrina is very beautiful with voluptuous body shape, any man would be like to have her. Btw there's no reason to get worked up over Somali girls dating non Somalis, it's very common these days and it will eventually be seen as normal. :)

If you dared to utter these words in my Somalia, you would be hung.

by far your dumbest post.. it'll never be the norm.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What a Cuck :pachah1:

Horta tan ba naag miya? :mjlol:

There is no way you can carry the blood of your warrior geeljirre ancestors and utter these words.

I really hope you aren't from my Qabil. YA ALLAH please don't let this guy be from the tolka :reallymaury:

Last edited:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
muh thread :damn:

Best decision I made was deleting that tweet and instead turn it into a thread, I never appreciated the safe zone that Sspot is until that day:ahh:

I would have been karbaashed on twitter by the Sjw/madaws/liberals and what have you, but it has become a karbaash for the skinny nation it seems:rejoice:

@Bahal and co were ruthless in that thread:mjlol:

Plat where, shit become International Gold......Hall of Fame material:trumpsmirk:

They literally dont know what to make of us, those Madows are shocked, triggered fascinated and bothered by us it seems. Ma cadaanbaa, ma carabaa, ma jinbaa ayay kaga dhagtay.,.....I fuking love Somali language, cid alla cid fahmi kartaa ma jirto, not even Jesus is gonna help you understand it yaa ku yidhaa nacalaa:chrisfreshhah:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hey guys,

I really don't understand why some you'll invest so much emotion and desire to police every xaliimo (even ones u never met and will most likely never meet). Everyone including urselves have free will and if u guys decide to marry out, it shouldn't be anyones concern.

I think you guys are in for a big surprise if u think 2nd, 3rd generation Somalis will still hold on to the unwritten rules of their grandparents. I believe the sooner one accepts reality and embraces individuality over collective group thinking, the better for everyone.

:)

Hey guys,

I really don't understand why some you'll invest so much emotion and desire to police every xaliimo (even ones u never met and will most likely never meet). Everyone including urselves have free will and if u guys decide to marry out, it shouldn't be anyones concern.

I think you guys are in for a big surprise if u think 2nd, 3rd generation Somalis will still hold on to the unwritten rules of their grandparents. I believe the sooner one accepts reality and embraces individuality over collective group thinking, the better for everyone.

:)
Your breaking character
You sound triggered
:hemad:

If there was no worldly or hereafter consequences, I would have lined up all these shameless bastards dragging our name through the mud and shot them all execution style.

No wonder why we are cursed as a people, these are the kinds of pathetic people among us that can't even mind their own business.

It's no surprise that every Somali male I have ever come across who attacked reer Banu Israel totally unprovoked was some malnourished beta cuck who witnessed his crush getting banged by them or he himself got beaten up.

You never see these pathetic s go after white male's but day and night you see them about the Children of Jacob.

Relax.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Cringing tbh, that Abdullahi cuck embarrassing us
Uff calayek, that xayawaan needs help. It's one thing we Somalis talk shit about other blacks and look down on them(not right btw) I wish we could do the same to arabs. How can you say you have Somali pride when you are bootyclapping ayrabs???naacas.

I agree with @Jiron though. xalimos have the right to marry out, just like faraxs have the right to marry out. If you are insecure about this. You need help. walle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending