Madoobe is not going anywhere

No work recently 17 people died from Diarrhea,

This incident happened 3 weeks ago in Afmadow not Kismayo. 10 people were hospitalized and have been treated back to full health Alxamdulliah

Below is Jubbaland Minister handing out free food to 2000 needy residents. These donations will continue until the end of Ramadan in’sha’allah

999EF769-A38C-462B-A9F4-E86C77EEE010.jpeg
46F7F0FB-26C6-4C33-A831-0BAD676B48A1.jpeg
E3C1724D-C774-49B5-A95D-8AFD33475D26.jpeg

MP Hassan Yare was the first one to act fast with the provision of food aid and clothing

B392205D-583E-49E7-9740-E52A0C82EDD3.jpeg
08280B9D-FB5A-46EF-AAB7-A0F08B13FD04.jpeg

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ileen Ogaden were tricking dameer Culusow
the whole time Axmed Madoobe defeated Culusow in the diplomatic front with UAE

:lolbron:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
There’s a Major flash flood that is happening in Baardheere right now. Just yesterday 10 people were killed after the Kurmaan bridge collapsed. where is your president Fartaag? Or is he just busy recruiting more child soldiers
'President' fartaag, he isn't the one sitting at NCC conference so he is not the responsible for JL.

'President' fartaag, he isn't the one sitting at NCC conference so he is not the responsible for JL.

President Farmaajo, President Mucalimo, president Canjeex,President Kulane, President Fartaag, President Bakaal Kooke, President Xiirane, President, President…. The list Goes on

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
President Farmaajo, President Mucalimo, president Canjeex,President Kulane, President Fartaag, President Bakaal Kooke, President Xiirane, President, President…. The list Goes on
What on earth are u on about? I think the fasting is getting to you, probably dehydration.
:francis:

We never said we would capture Kismayoo we are singing for buaale. Your making up stuff to make yourself feel better. Inshallah all of these technicals will fall into the hands of a new JL under Fartaag.0
it reminds me of when you gave couple AKs to 90 year old aye

You guys talk too much shit, seriously! while over here we doing "hadal yar hawl badan"
Axmed-Madoobe.jpg
eyos last year and said you would overthrow madobe, two months later, this happened.

IF i am such a Langaab why are you upset?

I have land and property in Kismayo, does it bother you that a " Langaab" has more land and interests in JL than you?

I have been to JL more than 7 times since 2013, I personally have spend more than 30k US, I own land, My mom owns land, my cousins own land, my dad owns land, and i will buy more inshallah and my kids will do the same.

In the future i will have my Land and enjoy my income without working.

And you will be crying online like a miskeen,
hadaad nin rag tahay, tell me where your land is, wallahi waan kaa dhici waana ku musaafirin in the process. I am fasting, god is my witness I am not lying.
shurap laangaab yhaow.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
you're right but in the inter hiraab fkd about mogadishu he was always on the side of hg which why it seemed he was HG. I would guess he is sheekhal, gaaljecel, ajuuran or maybe even a duduble with connections to jubbaland
Hg were allied with gj, shiikhaal, dir etc in the civil war. So that isn’t a surprise

hadaad nin rag tahay, tell me where your land is, wallahi waan kaa dhici waana ku musaafirin in the process. I am fasting, god is my witness I am not lying.
shurap laangaab yhaow.

Hadaad Nin Rag Tahay go Leave Kismayo, You are a Rat that cant leave 20kms and are trying to Threaten people 50 kms away from you?

Who is gonna take my land You? or some Kenyan?

Not you nor your alshabaab uncle Madoobe or some Kenyan Slave can touch anything my family owns.

Like i said pick up a gun and fight if you have the balls, I will protect my farms from you or anyone trespassing,

I will use my resources and connections to Hg, MX, Sheekaal, Jeereer to protect, build, and develop my lands, you Ethiopian refugee, you think you can reach my level?

I am a builder and investor in the Breadbasket of Somalia, an Ethiopian Refugee squatting in Kismayo is no threat to me sxb

w6x69u08yoc31.jpg

Hadaad Nin Rag Tahay go Leave Kismayo, You are a Rat that cant leave 20kms and are trying to Threaten people 50 kms away from you?

Not you nor your alshabaab uncle Madoobe or some Kenyan Slave can touch anything my family owns.

Like i said pick up a gun and fight if you have the balls, I will protect my farms from you or anyone trespassing,

I will use my resources and connections to Hg, MX, Sheekaal, Jeereer to protect, build, and develop my lands, you Ethiopian refugee, you think you can reach my level?

I am a builder and investor in the Breadbasket of Somalia, an Ethiopian Refugee squatting in Kismayo is no threat to me sxb

View attachment 262138
Niyahow what the hell is your clan ?

View attachment 262138
you can bring all the shurunshuurs together and u will still get karbashed. tell me where your land is.
after one phone call, it will be mine and we will see you crying on facebook like all the langaabs do.

Trending