Madoobe is not going anywhere

IF i am such a Langaab why are you upset?

I have land and property in Kismayo, does it bother you that a " Langaab" has more land and interests in JL than you?

I have been to JL more than 7 times since 2013, I personally have spend more than 30k US, I own land, My mom owns land, my cousins own land, my dad owns land, and i will buy more inshallah and my kids will do the same.

In the future i will have my Land and enjoy my income without working.

And you will be crying online like a miskeen,

You in every thread involving Ogaden & Jubaland

It’s Ramadan so let’s not get carried away

3B3F297C-C957-43CA-9DDD-6C503776628A.jpeg

You in every thread involving Ogaden & Jubaland

It’s Ramadan so let’s not get carried away

Yes because i have and OWN interests in Jubbaland, And my question still stands, if Im a Langaab then why do my words bother these squatters so much?

Truth Hurts, and even a blind dog can see Madoobe is a charcoal selling crook squatter in Kismayo

My family was in JL before the civil war and will be there long after Madoobe is gone.

That would be an ideal place to build a special economic zone and factories once the port gets upgraded.
Zones were created but there is no political goodwill for making it official. It's at the qeybta and marina and haamanka shidaalka as storage facilities.
That hill will remain president's residence

Yes because i have and OWN interests in Jubbaland, And my question still stands, if Im a Langaab then why do my words bother these squatters so much?

Truth Hurts, and even a blind dog can see Madoobe is a charcoal selling crook squatter in Kismayo

My family was in JL before the civil war and will be there long after Madoobe is gone.

Is that what helps you fall asleep?

dc comics joker GIF

IF i am such a Langaab why are you upset?

I have land and property in Kismayo, does it bother you that a " Langaab" has more land and interests in JL than you?

I have been to JL more than 7 times since 2013, I personally have spend more than 30k US, I own land, My mom owns land, my cousins own land, my dad owns land, and i will buy more inshallah and my kids will do the same.

In the future i will have my Land and enjoy my income without working.

And you will be crying online like a miskeen,
What is your clan?

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Anyone who thinks madoobe is going anywhere by force is stupid tbh. The man has kismaayo and it’s environs on lock
Nobody is gonna remove him via force but by elections.
Fartaag is path is this.

Remove AS from JL or at least liberate large swaths of territory from AS and then declare if he has the resources as president to liberate the remaining parts. He will try and win the hearts and minds of the clans and areas he liberates and will try to spread his popularity promising that positions will be distributed fairly and no oneclan will hold JL alone again.

Assuming he has done this and has succeeded in his bid for election all he has to do is get to work fighting off the rest of AS with the resources blackie has been hoarding for a decade and then develop the state using the money blackie would put in his pocket I.e aid and donor projects.

Anyone who thinks madoobe is going anywhere by force is stupid tbh. The man has kismaayo and it’s environs on lock

No one wants Madoobe to leave by Force, this a Diplomatic situation not a Armed one,

If Madoobe wasnt such a crook he would build Kismayo and develop it, but Since he is not from JL or he doesn't care because JL will be someone else's problem, either way he proved that he is only there to get rich and steal resources.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Nobody is gonna remove him via force but by elections.
Fartaag is path is this.

Remove AS from JL or at least liberate large swaths of territory from AS and then declare if he has the resources as president to liberate the remaining parts. He will try and win the hearts and minds of the clans and areas he liberates and will try to spread his popularity promising that positions will be distributed fairly and no oneclan will hold JL alone again.

Assuming he has done this and has succeeded in his bid for election all he has to do is get to work fighting off the rest of AS with the resources blackie has been hoarding for a decade and then develop the state using the money blackie would put in his pocket I.e aid and donor projects.
@Prince of HS all he has to do is campaign on the fact rival hasn't done anything for the past decade. It's a tried and true tactic.

What did you build? This is the state of the airport. View attachment 262092

Your police stations is being built by ATMIS
Dated 2021
Dated 2018

If you cannot improve such basic things You haven't done shit
This was kismaayo airport under Barre huraale
38616011-FE69-4FA0-9C2F-9414254B830E.png

& this is kismaayo under Sayyid Ahmed

A2C1D187-3F27-4977-93AF-1FCA6BC86123.png

5AD81DA3-D748-40DC-8662-479E61AD5E40.png
BCE82548-9207-49AF-918D-04E31055F952.png
B8113F04-A42D-499B-BA3E-06BB7174F13D.png
556F23E9-DD9A-429F-B390-8FE45BAB2881.jpeg
856A4A38-42D5-4921-9906-09976DEA32C7.png
E7B4EDBC-D0F4-4711-80AD-7455A5D0246E.jpeg

Somali Saayid

VIP
This was kismaayo airport under Barre huraale
Wtf I'm suppose to care about a guy who isn't even involved in JL anymore? All Ahmed marine did was give a paint job to the airport kkk. Don't show me random buildings in the middle of nowhere. I want to see a decade worth of work.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one wants Madoobe to leave by Force, this a Diplomatic situation not a Armed one,

If Madoobe wasnt such a crook he would build Kismayo and develop it, but Since he is not from JL or he doesn't care because JL will be someone else's problem, either way he proved that he is only there to get rich and steal resources.
I personally believe Madoobe cannot be removed other than force. This is the same man who said “ano maydh wado so galay “

Kismayu will pay the ultimate price.

Somali Saayid

VIP
I personally believe Madoobe cannot be removed other than force. This is the same man who said “ano maydh wado so galay “

Kismayu will pay the ultimate price.
TekNiko this is not warlord era, either he accepts results of the election or the FGS will step in. We are not going back to '91'

Wtf I'm suppose to care about a guy who isn't even involved in JL anymore? All Ahmed marine did was give a paint job to the airport kkk. Don't show me random buildings in the middle of nowhere. I want to see a decade worth of work.

There’s a Major flash flood that is happening in Baardheere right now. Just yesterday 10 people were killed after the Kurmaan bridge collapsed. where is your president Fartaag? Or is he just busy recruiting more child soldiers

Nah he isn't. he isnt a wecel istagfirulah but he wants to keep identity hidden for personal reasons. but every clue leads to what i mentioned

kkkk we are not asking for his name nor photograph. How does stating your tribe jeopardize your personal identity? Does his tribe consist of only 6 or 10 members for him to be scared of mentioning them kkkk

He’s always talking Sh*t in the politics/Fkd section, the least he can do is come out of his shadow and tell us his clan.

No work recently 17 people died from Diarrhea,

kkkk we are not asking for his name nor photograph. How does stating your tribe jeopardize your personal identity? Does his tribe consist of only 6 or 10 members for him to be scared of mentioning them kkkk

He’s always talking Sh*t in the politics/Fkd section, the least he can do is come out of his shadow and tell us his clan.
i agree walahi. you cant sling shit at other clans whilst not mentioning your own

Trending