Madoobe is not going anywhere

Insha Allah. Maqabul and Tolomuge raised an additional 2000 soldiers last year. With this extra weaponry, we will have our Summer holiday in Badhaadhe insha Allah :fittytousand:
I can’t wait to visit the swampy evergreen land of my forefathers
2D35F8CF-A65C-466A-9EBB-2ABB14F5BBE2.jpeg

damn I wanna build a house on that little heal, a bit away from street. Imagine overlooking that and going for a swim whenever you want!

By the way, they need to redesign that road and push it a bit to the left, and make a sidewalk for that beach.

26EBCDDD-FA8D-4E84-8447-34FC2E20C637.jpeg

:damn: I have to give it up for Madoobe man replaced all the tecnicals he lost in Cabdalle Biroole quickly walle Carabta lacag bay haystaan:gucciwhat:
The sayid is a silent killer unlike your so called leaders who put 100 hundred underaged, malnourished children in a training camp and been taking pictures of that everyday for the last 30 days, making threats of capturing kismayo. lol

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
We have the OG in here saying inshallah to this city and that one.

What he is going to do is he will capture a dusty tuulo in the middle of nowhere and declare total victory over AS.

We all know he has had a decade to fight khawarijta and he hasn't lifted a finger.
The one to thing he is most consistent on is selling charcoal not fighting AS.
IMO he is collecting all these technicals because he fears being ousted from his kursi. We have no need to do it when Buaale is liberated we will hold elections there and fartaag will win.

Madobastaro's kursi is not safe and he knows it

Somali Saayid

VIP
The sayid is a silent killer unlike your so called leaders who put 100 hundred underaged, malnourished children in a training camp and been taking pictures of that everyday for the last 30 days, making threats of capturing kismayo. lol
We never said we would capture Kismayoo we are singing for buaale. Your making up stuff to make yourself feel better. Inshallah all of these technicals will fall into the hands of a new JL under Fartaag.0

Weapons without Trained Troops are usless, Afganistan had 100 billion in weapons and lost to the Taliban.

IF your troops dont have Heart, Traning, and Will Power to fight then no matter how much weapons given it will be useless.

I want to stay Positive and Say this is good for JL, but deep down i know this is just a PR stunt, Madoobe for 10 years never fought Alshabaab, he wants the FSG to send troops to help him so he can Sit on the Chair Longer.

I hope the FSG will not Send any troops to JL untill an agreement is reached, Madoobe will not Control FSG troops in Jubbas WA HARAAN.

Weapons without Trained Troops are usless, Afganistan had 100 billion in weapons and lost to the Taliban.

IF your troops dont have Heart, Traning, and Will Power to fight then no matter how much weapons given it will be useless.

I want to stay Positive and Say this is good for JL, but deep down i know this is just a PR stunt, Madoobe for 10 years never fought Alshabaab, he wants the FSG to send troops to help him so he can Sit on the Chair Longer.

I hope the FSG will not Send any troops to JL untill an agreement is reached, Madoobe will not Control FSG troops in Jubbas WA HARAAN.
We gave you the audacity to talk about JL langaabka tahay wase,you’re literally nobody in my state

We gave you the audacity to talk about JL langaabka tahay wase,you’re literally nobody in my state

IF i am such a Langaab why are you upset?

I have land and property in Kismayo, does it bother you that a " Langaab" has more land and interests in JL than you?

I have been to JL more than 7 times since 2013, I personally have spend more than 30k US, I own land, My mom owns land, my cousins own land, my dad owns land, and i will buy more inshallah and my kids will do the same.

In the future i will have my Land and enjoy my income without working.

And you will be crying online like a miskeen,

IF i am such a Langaab why are you upset?

I have land and property in Kismayo, does it bother you that a " Langaab" has more land and interests in JL than you?

I have been to JL more than 7 times since 2013, I personally have spend more than 30k US, I own land, My mom owns land, my cousins own land, my dad owns land, and i will buy more inshallah and my kids will do the same.

In the future i will have my Land and enjoy my income without working.

And you will be crying online like a miskeen,
:salute:They're always hating on you but I guarantee they haven't even visited the jubbas. Their parents were probably from Xamar and fled too. They have no connections to their "homeland"

Somali Saayid

VIP
Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts