Madoobe & Deni rapprochement

Abaq

VIP
Abiye pushing for centralization in Ethiopia and dismantling federalism there too with iron fist and killing millions in process. Are you advocating for confederacy and undercutting Abiye too? It’s easy to undercut HSM because he is weak and fgs will not impose centralism in our life time. Threat to your and our independence is not HSM it’s Ethiopia and Abiye who have no respect for Somalia and our territories
The reality is another Somali is a worse cadow than the Habesha. Us Ogaden have learned that the hard way. We no longer subscribe to the somalinimo we invented

Abaq

VIP
Faratag refused dinner invitation from Hamza last night. According to sources close to the PM, Hamsa wants to run for JL presidency and wants faratag to be his replacement. Culuslow wants faratag to replace madoowe. Madoowe asked UAE to start talks between him and Deni. Looks like HSM has shifted his focus on Madoowe after he was defeated by Deni.
Md Ahmed Mohamed Islam will return as President of Jubaland insha Allah. After the qadr of Allah, only death stands in his way

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
The reality is another Somali is a worse cadow than the Habesha. Us Ogaden have learned that the hard way. We no longer subscribe to the somalinimo we invented
I don’t see any major threat to you from any somali tribe or Somali goverment you exaggerating name someone who has killed more Ogaden than habesha. Be patient yall might get president in future

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don’t see any major threat to you from any somali tribe or Somali goverment you exaggerating name someone who has killed more Ogaden than habesha. Be patient yall might get president in future
Ogaden face similar problem as Isaaq they are disassociated from rest of Somalis and are therefor suffering from ignorance.

For example Isaaq in Hargaisa and Berbera were bombed relentlessly by the Derg who committed human right violations similar to what Abiye committed against the Tigray in Makella. However the average Isaaq below the age of 30 is more concerned with Hating Darood and Hawiyo except for few who know history and facts.

Ogaden face similar desulution in regards to rest of Darood, they believe rest of Darood are more of their enemy than Hawiyo forget Habeshi. Yes it is true Abdiwali called ONLF terrorist both when he was President of PL and PM of Somalia, however this is political talk. Farmaajo put ONLF on terror list again this is politics. Darood do not wish to see Ogaden under gumeysi but are just dealing with the reality at hand. I guarantee you wherever rest of Darood eat so will Ogaden regardless of politics.

But doqonka Ogaden don't see the hand that is whipping him, he sees his fellow Darood as enemy and he considers Sharanshuur who committed genocide against them as sokeeye forget non-Somalis who they almost worship.

As Darood we love OG, waa hoyga dhaqanka Somaliyeed we went into two wars with Ethiopia during Abdirashid Ali Sharmake who is Koombe and during Mohamed Siad Barre who is MX, aun to both. OG ignore that and look at small things, do you think Isaaq or Hawiyo will take such position for OG sake ? never.

Abaq

VIP
Ogaden face similar problem as Isaaq they are disassociated from rest of Somalis and are therefor suffering from ignorance.

For example Isaaq in Hargaisa and Berbera were bombed relentlessly by the Derg who committed human right violations similar to what Abiye committed against the Tigray in Makella. However the average Isaaq below the age of 30 is more concerned with Hating Darood and Hawiyo except for few who know history and facts.

Ogaden face similar desulution in regards to rest of Darood, they believe rest of Darood are more of their enemy than Hawiyo forget Habeshi. Yes it is true Abdiwali called ONLF terrorist both when he was President of PL and PM of Somalia, however this is political talk. Farmaajo put ONLF on terror list again this is politics. Darood do not wish to see Ogaden under gumeysi but are just dealing with the reality at hand. I guarantee you wherever rest of Darood eat so will Ogaden regardless of politics.

But doqonka Ogaden don't see the hand that is whipping him, he sees his fellow Darood as enemy and he considers Sharanshuur who committed genocide against them as sokeeye forget non-Somalis who they almost worship.

As Darood we love OG, waa hoyga dhaqanka Somaliyeed we went into two wars with Ethiopia during Abdirashid Ali Sharmake who is Koombe and during Mohamed Siad Barre who is MX, aun to both. OG ignore that and look at small things, do you think Isaaq or Hawiyo will take such position for OG sake ? never.
Yeah right. We don’t need to talk hypothetically, your track record speaks for itself

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yeah right. We don’t need to talk hypothetically, your track record speaks for itself
I know you guys will never admit to any wrong doing you refused to came to negotiation table you are in constant war against MX and distrust rest of Darood even MJ who have been on your side against MX manier times.

The problem is you have kalsooni issues and I said the reason for that is simply ignorance because you live in your own world. But to be honest that is me still making excuses for Ogaden as I am Bah Ogaden I don't want magaca Ogaden to be shameful, the reality is Gerri Koombe, Jidwaaq and some other Kumade also don't live with rest of Darood but they don't have cuqdad because they have kalsooni in themselves and they are not doqomo.

What Cali Dhuux said about you almost 100 years ago rings true again and again and again, xigmad weyn buu ku hadlay Doqonkii Ogaden maalinku yidhi.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
We have seen this movie before whenever Madoobe wants to extend his stay in kismaayo or has issues with FGS, he becomes an ally with PL. He will ditch PL as soon as he makes a deal with FGS. We have seen it during Faroole, Gaas, and Deni admin. I hope we don't fall for his bullshit again. Dude doesn't give a damn about federalism.

I know you guys will never admit to any wrong doing you refused to came to negotiation table you are in constant war against MX and distrust rest of Darood even MJ who have been on your side against MX manier times.

The problem is you have kalsooni issues and I said the reason for that is simply ignorance because you live in your own world. But to be honest that is me still making excuses for Ogaden as I am Bah Ogaden I don't want magaca Ogaden to be shameful, the reality is Gerri Koombe, Jidwaaq and some other Kumade also don't live with rest of Darood but they don't have cuqdad because they have kalsooni in themselves and they are not doqomo.

What Cali Dhuux said about you almost 100 years ago rings true again and again and again, xigmad weyn buu ku hadlay Doqonkii Ogaden maalinku yidhi.
IMG_1881.jpeg

IMG_1882.jpeg

IMG_1883.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
We have seen this movie before whenever Madoobe wants to extend his stay in kismaayo or has issues with FGS, he becomes an ally with PL. He will ditch PL as soon as he makes a deal with FGS. We have seen it during Faroole, Gaas, and Deni admin. I hope we don't fall for his bullshit again. Dude doesn't give a damn about federalism.
Which is why you need to do us all a favour and push for a confederation and eventual balkanisation

@Abaq damn relax with the balkinization rhetoric. In the future you propose Kenyattis will descend on jubbaland to take Ogaden concubines and your people will become Somali sijuu.

Federalism is the way with PL leading the charge, it’s where all our highest voices of law and reason should be located. They have no unukah leh mentality.

Abaq

VIP
@Abaq damn relax with the balkinization rhetoric. In the future you propose Kenyattis will descend on jubbaland to take Ogaden concubines and your people will become Somali sijuu.

Federalism is the way with PL leading the charge, it’s where all our highest voices of law and reason should be located. They have no unukah leh mentality.
We must end this failed experiment. We need to return to the status quo pre 1880

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
We must end this failed experiment. We need to return to the status quo pre 1880
To get my message across, I will use the marital terminology you have introduced into the political discussion. I apologise in advance for the vulgar language!

You keep crying "Madhalays Republic" while not realising it is not Xaaska (the Republic) who is barren, but Raga (shacab/FMS) are unchaste fornicators.

Basically, you (most people who advocate for Balkanization) have voluptuous side chicks (Kenya or Ethiopia) who you fornicate with three times a day, then you come habeenkii adoo tabar la' to the bed of your Xaas (the republic). Dee bilaa wasmo(loyalty) waxba ma dhalmaan(success). Do towbah walaal, nacallaa zinada(treason) daa lool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
To get my message across, I will use the marital terminology you have introduced into the political discussion. I apologise in advance for the vulgar language!

You keep crying "Madhalays Republic" while not realising it is not Xaaska (the Republic) who is barren, but Raga (shacab/FMS) are unchaste fornicators.

Basically, you (most people who advocate for Balkanization) have voluptuous side chicks (Kenya or Ethiopia) who you fornicate with three times a day, then you come habeenkii adoo tabar la' to the bed of your Xaas (the republic). Dee bilaa wasmo(loyalty) waxba ma dhalmaan(success). Do towbah walaal, nacallaa zinada(treason) daa lool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adeer nin waliba iyo xiniinyahiis. I hope you got my point