Madoobe & Deni rapprochement

2 years without Deni support and a few days after rest of Darood united doqonti ogaden came crawling back.

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago
Maxa ka xun in habargidir oo Majerteen guumaysan jiray 60 sano ka hor inuu maanta habliini ilkaha yar yara ka waso xasuuqna u gaysta caruurtiina?๐Ÿคฃ some of them even cross the border just to xasuuq you b00ns ๐Ÿคฃ the dedication is crazy.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Maxa ka xun in habargidir oo Majerteen guumaysan jiray 60 sano ka hor inuu maanta habliini ilkaha yar yara ka waso xasuuqna u gaysta caruurtiina?๐Ÿคฃ some of them even cross the border just to xasuuq you b00ns ๐Ÿคฃ the dedication is crazy.
Doqoni yaanay kula dhalan, baa la yidhi.
Haddii ay kula dhalato, meel fog ha kaa joogto
Haddii ay kula joogto, gacantaada ku hay
Haddii aad ku hayn kari weydo, Yaanay xoog weynaan
Haddii ay xoog weyn tahay, Yaanay shisheeye kaa jeclaan
Hadday kaa jeclaato, Gacantaada ku dil inta aanay ku dilin

The man who said this must have been exposed to Ogaden.

Doqoni yaanay kula dhalan, baa la yidhi.
Haddii ay kula dhalato, meel fog ha kaa joogto
Haddii ay kula joogto, gacantaada ku hay
Haddii aad ku hayn kari weydo, Yaanay xoog weynaan
Haddii ay xoog weyn tahay, Yaanay shisheeye kaa jeclaan
Hadday kaa jeclaato, Gacantaada ku dil inta aanay ku dilin

The man who said this must have been exposed to Ogaden.
Maah maah aan waxba ka jirin worthless naughty little fucking boon you are ๐Ÿคฃ take the advice Abaq gave you afaaraha Ogaden ka bax and focus on your tuulooyin Kismaayo waa caro Ogaden preach about caabudwaaq and other boon towns Kismaayo afaaraheeda ka bax I truly hate you boons

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Maah maah aan waxba ka jirin worthless naughty little fucking boon you are ๐Ÿคฃ take the advice Abaq gave you afaaraha Ogaden ka bax and focus on your tuulooyin Kismaayo waa caro Ogaden preach about caabudwaaq and other boon towns Kismaayo afaaraheeda ka bax I truly hate you boons
You sound like laga roone, do you know my how many cagdheer my grandfather slaughtered ? you must be a descendant of the cigaal shidaad type who never picked up the gun, but you are even frutier than cigaal shidaad.

Bingo. Madoobe will once again lead another opposition campaign. He will hold his own election in Kismayo independent from Villa Xamar and there's nothing HSM can do about it
I heard about a repartee between Gabyow and Yey in the company of Xaashi, Cashara, and Gaani. Gabyow was at the time on cloud 9 wholly enthralled, enjoying the support of the reerka, having patted away ina Jees, enthused by the prospect of open borders from Garisa to Jigjiga to Jibouti (illegal colonial legacy), and was euphoric as the most Sr in the company of his contemporaries. After a night of reminiscing of the good old days, about his adventures in the 2nd World War, and stints in the Korean, and S Africa wars under the British, he turned to Yey enquiring as to whom he would pick for his [Gabyow's] running mate. Yey prodded Gabyow to explain the arithmetic of how he arrived at his being the front runner. Gabyow reveled as to his military prowess, proven track record in leadership, and seniority in strategic matters, and how he by default ought to be in charge. Yey retorted, 'as the second fiddle, no? '. Gabyow skidded in tempto at once roaring as if a slanted lion 'but there is no one other than I' quickly realising the pit he has fallen into. Cashara being the prankster amongst the group worked that repartee till his passing.

Same now awaits A Madoobe and Deni. Old men knew how to cleverly joust sans causing harm, let us see how the current crop lances the boil all the same.

You sound like laga roone, do you know my how many cagdheer my grandfather slaughtered ? you must be a descendant of the cigaal shidaad type who never picked up the gun, but you are even frutier than cigaal shidaad.
Wow your grandfather must be a warrior then?๐Ÿ˜ฎ itโ€™s many cagdheer โ€˜menโ€™ that he killed am I wrong? I have to make the distinction here coz clans like iidoor and xawadle zombies like to take credit for killing Ogaden civilians specially the more vulnerable ones like women and children. But wow I gotta give it to ya congrats to your awoowe for doing the impossible๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Beenaalayahow๐Ÿ˜„

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Wow your grandfather must be a warrior then?๐Ÿ˜ฎ itโ€™s many cagdheer โ€˜menโ€™ that he killed am I wrong? I have to make the distinction here coz clans like iidoor and xawadle zombies like to take credit for killing Ogaden civilians specially the more vulnerable ones like women and children. But wow I gotta give it to ya congrats to your awoowe for doing the impossible๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Beenaalayahow๐Ÿ˜„
Doqonkan got PTSD or somein ? I am not Xawaadle or Iidoor nor am I talking about what took place in Jigjiga yare/Hargaisa aka lafa ogaden or banka wabiga ee Beletweyne nor do I use shisheeye to Karbash Darood. My grandfather was killing Cagdheer in 1940s and 50s dumbass and he was killing the slave soldiers of Haile Selassie. :russ:

Doqonkan got PTSD or somein ? I am not Xawaadle or Iidoor nor am I talking about what took place in Jigjiga yare/Hargaisa aka lafa ogaden or banka wabiga ee Beletweyne nor do I use shisheeye to Karbash Darood. My grandfather was killing Cagdheer in 1940s and 50s dumbass and he was killing the slave soldiers of Haile Selassie. :russ:
Wdym ptsd ? Ogaden waa dad aad u badan waxayna leeyihiin dhul aad u wayn they border many different ethnic groups to the north south west and east why is it so surprising to you that they fought these ethnic groups?๐Ÿค”

And btw
IMG_1871.jpeg

โ€œblease my darood Majerteen brother save us from Ogaden in Jubaland blease convince Deni, Habargidir was thrusting sade from the back in DDS not long ago as you have already been informed blease help us save the little we have left blease talk to Deniโ€

I wonder which ugaas will meet a Marexan TikToker?๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t want another man lording over me in my own land. Iโ€™d rather be poor and backward
But Bantus and Ethiopians lording you over in your own country deciding you and your children's fate is acceptable? lol You think you said something interesting/funny there.
shame!

Abaq

VIP
But Bantus and Ethiopians lording you over in your own country deciding you and your children's fate is acceptable? lol You think you said something interesting/funny there.
shame!
I once used to be naive like you. Soon reality will make you wake up

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
I once used to be naive like you. Soon reality will make you wake up
Abiye pushing for centralization in Ethiopia and dismantling federalism there too with iron fist and killing millions in process. Are you advocating for confederacy and undercutting Abiye too? Itโ€™s easy to undercut HSM because he is weak and fgs will not impose centralism in our life time. Threat to your and our independence is not HSM itโ€™s Ethiopia and Abiye who have no respect for Somalia and our territories

Somali tribalism is a cult mentality or cancer, it's like football hooliganism, even though I'm guilty of it in spreading thanks to @Abaq radicilous pan Ogadan claims

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Maybe we can reserve Lelkase as the new Darood neutral peace makers in the Juba
Jubbaland is to messed up for single clan to make peace. The most powerful force probably Al shabab. They control all that land with fgs, west drones, Ethiopia, and Kenya against them thatโ€™s how much support and power they have. Everyone fighting over kismayo because of sea access and money potential. Also the risk of many clans becoming land locked which puts them at major disadvantage. Probably will be stalemate for long time

1713117996776.png

Jubbaland is to messed up for single clan to make peace. The most powerful force probably Al shabab. They control all that land with fgs, west drones, Ethiopia, and Kenya against them thatโ€™s how much support and power they have. Everyone fighting over kismayo because of sea access and money potential. Also the risk of many clans becoming land locked which puts them at major disadvantage. Probably will be stalemate for long time

View attachment 324712
Let us not circulate misleading maps showing SSC Khatumo as being disputed territories. Only advances adverse agenda against own interest whilst defeating your own.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Let us not circulate misleading maps showing SSC Khatumo as being disputed territories. Only advances adverse agenda against own interest whilst defeating your own.
Map was to show rough estimates of Al shabab territory and is from 2022. Khatumo state iA it will become official recognized state in future. Puntland parliament should have already started bill to amend constitution and make it official

Faratag refused dinner invitation from Hamza last night. According to sources close to the PM, Hamsa wants to run for JL presidency and wants faratag to be his replacement. Culuslow wants faratag to replace madoowe. Madoowe asked UAE to start talks between him and Deni. Looks like HSM has shifted his focus on Madoowe after he was defeated by Deni.

Map was to show rough estimates of Al shabab territory and is from 2022. Khatumo state iA it will become official recognized state in future. Puntland parliament should have already started bill to amend constitution and make it official
Then perhaps you could obscure the top part of the map, or even remove it to only show relevant bits of interest to your point. Instead, link it up for full citation / reference.