Madoobe & Deni rapprochement

Abaq

VIP
They successfully got rid of Farmajo who was more cunning and sophisticated, HSM will bite the dust soon iA

They shouldn’t just aim to get rid of HSM, this time they should push for nothing less than a confederacy with full autonomy.

the country will never be the same after this, two presidents in a row can get knocked off their stool by only two FMS. Centralized currency, education curriculum, ID cards, and passport should be given. However each FMS should have their own matters of security to attend to, without getting into deals of their own with other nations.

Abaq

VIP
the country will never be the same after this, two presidents in a row can get knocked off their stool by only two FMS. Centralized currency, education curriculum, ID cards, and passport should be given. However each FMS should have their own matters of security to attend to, without getting into deals of their own with other nations.
Sxb, Jubaland and Puntland are the most influential polities in Somalia today. They successfully unseated a powerful president with powerful foreign backers and iA they will do it again. And this time, they will dictate to other Somalis how the nation should be shaped going forward.

Ogaden proved themselves with SPM and overthrowing Siyad Barre and setting up Jubaland. MJ proved themselves with Puntland and setting up the Federal Government. Hawiye Somalia way ku fashilmeen, markii horena MJ saved them from their own savagery by creating a government for them. Maantana OG iyo MJ baa Somalia u talini

Ogaden proved themselves with SPM and overthrowing Siyad Barre and setting up Jubaland. MJ proved themselves with Puntland and setting up the Federal Government. Hawiye Somalia way ku fashilmeen, markii horena MJ saved them from their own savagery by creating a government for them. Maantana OG iyo MJ baa Somalia u talini
Reer samaroon miya ka difaci xabashi ku duleya siday uu helan dekad? Ciidan dowlad ya laga haysta markay xabashi xasuuq nogu wado. We need federal army and federal government, just make sure nobody like Hassan can sit there again or have rotating capitals with 1m1v.

Abaq

VIP
Reer samaroon miya ka difaci xabashi ku duleya siday uu helan dekad? Ciidan dowlad ya laga haysta markay xabashi xasuuq nogu wado. We need federal army and federal government, just make sure nobody like Hassan can sit there again or have rotating capitals with 1m1v.
DDS needs a port. Samaroon are better joining Faafan region and getting the development they need and deserve

DDS needs a port. Samaroon are better joining Faafan region and getting the development they need and deserve
It’s all good as long as the port is Somali operated. But they not doing that, They’re attempting straight up annexation. I’m from dir daba myself sxb, it would economically enrich Somali region if we had port, it’s just that putting samaroon under colony and arming/training jeegan to fight my hooyo side dhulbahante is unforgivable.

Sxb, Jubaland and Puntland are the most influential polities in Somalia today. They successfully unseated a powerful president with powerful foreign backers and iA they will do it again. And this time, they will dictate to other Somalis how the nation should be shaped going forward.

This sounds terrible. Why anyone would actively seek and enjoy the destruction of his/her country is something that's exclusive to Somalis.

You're probably typing all of this from Kenya or somewhere in the diaspora. Wouldn't you be better served if your country was peaceful and developed so you can live and work there? Genuine question?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Blackie not welcome in Garowe, after attacking Puntland and change dastuur. Now Qoslaya throw him out cause he dont need him became mucaraad!!.

Too bad blackie old man miss train, let him stick with Qoslaya with marxuum as PM.

Abaq

VIP
This sounds terrible. Why anyone would actively seek and enjoy the destruction of his/her country is something that's exclusive to Somalis.

You're probably typing all of this from Kenya or somewhere in the diaspora. Wouldn't you be better served if your country was peaceful and developed so you can live and work there? Genuine question?
I don’t want another man lording over me in my own land. I’d rather be poor and backward

I don’t want another man lording over me in my own land. I’d rather be poor and backward
The one who isn’t from your clan would be under more pressure to perform better. If the capital kismayo is OG, and you put a Madow or .5 as president, they can’t put on only for their tol, their under scrutiny right from the start because they’re not OG themselves. They are required to be at the very least good for the region, which would in turn benefit jubbaland.

what I’m saying is, if you cared about jubbaland or kismayo , you’d want 1m1v for the region.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Ahmed Madoobe politics is very confusing. It's very clear that the only thing important to him is staying on that seat as jubbalands president.

I called it here first. Madoobe has been on bad terms with HSM for months now. That was the reason PM Hamza went Kismayo but that trip ended in failure. Then HSM went Kismayo as well but that too ended in failure. Now, Madoobe is openly coming out as opposition. If it wasn’t for the MOU fallout he would have done it in the New Year. Hassan Dhiiqo waa loo yaabaa
This coincides with the topical fervour in Nairobi after A Madoobe was instructed to hand over the Kismayo sea port and airport to the FGS. He walked away now forming coalition elsewhere.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

Thats not a good thing

Abaq

VIP
This coincides with the topical fervour in Nairobi after A Madoobe was instructed to hand over the Kismayo sea port and airport to the FGS. He walked away now forming coalition elsewhere.
Bingo. Madoobe will once again lead another opposition campaign. He will hold his own election in Kismayo independent from Villa Xamar and there's nothing HSM can do about it

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
2 years without Deni support and a few days after rest of Darood united doqonti ogaden came crawling back.

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts