Madoobe defends Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt watch.

he's still right.:manny:

the same dabayaco who brought Ethiopia to xamar, setting the precedent of foreign troops being brought to Somalia, have a nerve talking about treason.:kodaksmiley:

The same dhab.ayaco who sold our seas through abdi buur here talking about treason.:camby:

You fucking big foot low IQ..You Keep repeating the word dhabay_aco like a broken record. Did you just bust a vein in your head because someone mentioned your kikuyu handler :drakewtf:

:ufdup:
dont make me make a phone call to my adeer and have him round all the MJs, and use them as target practice.:russsmug: u know we will do it as we have in the past, but this time, it'll be a wrap for your kind anywhere south of gaalkacayo.

I hear new patch of troops are being trained, timing couldnt be more perfect.

no soldier graduates from his training until he's taken 50 MJ heads off clean.:ohhhdamn:

You cannot even clean your own ass without asking your fufu handler permission :meleshame:

why act surprised? Kenya builds a wall in jubaland and they also run their vehicles through cagdheers, they can do as they wish since its their colony lol

You cannot even clean your own ass without asking your fufu handler permission :meleshame:

neither can farmajo in xamar or puntlanders and somalilanders with out their Ethiopian masters interference who have set up bases and consulates

face it kid, somalia is divided and colonised, lets not pretend we are a strong sovereign nation

You fucking big foot low IQ..You Keep repeating the word dhabay_aco like a broken record. Did you just bust a vein in your head because someone mentioned your kikuyu handler :drakewtf:

m1dgaan Majerteen half bantu Tanzanian adoon baboon,

its well known those with more negroid facial features have the lowest IQ

get over kenya, for if it was not them shishkabab and marehan would be raping yuo in kismayo,

Majerteen was chased away by shishkaba, hawiye warlord and their marehan servants, go to kismayo, one in 2 Majerteen house is empty as they were chased out, be grateful a Kenyan was welling to die for you so marehan and hawiye mooryaan did not do gang bang on your females daily like they use to before Ogaden and kenya came to your rescue

Adoon looking fufuf majerteen ah

now respect your master overlords Ogaden who rules you in Jubaland

neither can farmajo in xamar or puntlanders and somalilanders with out their Ethiopian masters interference who have set up bases and consulates

face it kid, somalia is divided and colonised, lets not pretend we are a strong sovereign nation

Just because Somalia is a divided country doesn't mean we should support fufu or habashi occupation because our local warlord does.... I'm not comparing clan A to clan B and saying they are better.. But you guys should stop being blinded by qabiil.. Your Jubaland waters and oil is at stake here, so why support the same people who are eager to steal your resources and and annex your region in Somalia.

get over kenya, for if it was not them shishkabab and marehan would be raping yuo in kismayo,

Majerteen was chased away by shishkaba, hawiye warlord and their marehan servants, go to kismayo, one in 2 Majerteen house is empty as they were chased out, be grateful a Kenyan was welling to die for you so marehan and hawiye mooryaan did not do gang bang on your females daily like they use to before Ogaden and kenya came to your rescue

You write all those insults just because we try to make you stop bending for Abu fufu Abu Kenyan kikuyu :noneck:

Did you know my father gave his blood to free your people in ogadenia in the 1977 war :bell:

slave.jpg

You write all those insults just because we try to make you stop bending for Abu fufu Abu Kenyan kikuyu :noneck:

Did you know my father gave his blood to free your people in ogadenia in the 1977 war :bell:

did you know your people Mj also live in parts of Ogadeniya?

besides, Ogaden generals and marehan president ruled somalia, your dad was foot soldier who had no choice, he did what he was ordered to do,

your fat hawla loving uncle ina sharkmare sold the water space with his hawiye friend and red lips hawiye fake presdeint of 1 meter squared villa somalia in 2009-10

so if anyone is to blame it was former prime minister halwa loving fat boy abdirashid sharmarke junior

kenya will not take an inch, but blame your kind too for they weakened somalia but first begging Ethiopians to enter Somalia which began the cycle of interventions and weakness

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Y'all forget who saved the goddamn government and fixed it up for you guys to live in a nation that is called somalia. Without the habashi soldiers interfierance lord knows what would have happend. The actions support the claims. What it in the living hell did you so called qabiils contribute in the new government at all. Nothing just like any other at this point save the hate up for after the nation can stand on its own. God did realy curse the somali people. Subhanallah shit is just crazy reading qabiil one did this to qabiil 2 you do know that all of it is haram in the eyes of allah. When will these baboons understand this. May allah give you lot some logical thinking any time soon.

suldann of MJ brought bantus to fight OG, he even let his daughter get flipped, and he still lost about 21k feminine dabayaco muppets to bah geri and makaahiil alone.

MJMJ.jpg

ciise maxamuud waxaa laangaab ka dhigay waa inaga.

anyways, he free the bantus eventually, and now this is the result after they have admixed.

this is what I imagine all the cusmans on this site like @Reiko and the mental patient look like.

MJMJ2.jpg

The irony of these punan1s. The same people who invited the Ethiopian army and kickstarted this cycle of foreign troops in Somalia.

Unfortunately Western education couldn't save them from inheriting the 68 IQ from their fathers :francis:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
suldann of MJ brought bantus to fight OG, he even let his daughter get flipped, and he still lost about 21k feminine dabayaco muppets to bah geri and makaahiil alone.

PxYB2Dtj.jpg

ciise maxamuud waxaa laangaab ka dhigay waa inaga.

anyways, he free the bantus eventually, and now this is the result after they have admixed.

this is what I imagine all the cusmans on this site like @Reiko and the mental patient look like.

_PoqAWEe.jpg

Says the bastardized child of Ethiopia, the condom of Ethiopia. You pray to Ethiopia before you pray to God, who gave you the privilege to @ me Nayaa.

Your men were used like women by the Ethiopian soldiers. Khaniis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The irony of these punan1s. The same people who invited the Ethiopian army and kickstarted this cycle of foreign troops in Somalia.

Unfortunately Western education couldn't save them for inheriting the 68 IQ from their fathers :francis:
The dumbest Somalis to ever exist is cagdheers, the audacity of cagdheer calling someone dumb loooooooool

Ethiopian condom stfu.

Says the bastardized child of Ethiopia, the comdom of Ethiopia. You pray to Ethiopia before you pray to God, who gave you the privilege to @ me Nayaa.
ogaden are the tallest and lightest somalis.

I bet you are dark skin adoon looking upright walking donkey.:trumpsmirk:

Unfortunately Western education couldn't save them for inheriting the 68 IQ from their fathers :francis:
Treachery is MJ trait, every majerteen possesses that trait.

I dont pray behind them, lest their prayers aren't accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending