Madoobe defends Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is treasonous, praising Kikyus who are rounding up and abusing Somalis right now:gucciwhat:

Regime change is needed in the upcoming Jubbaland election.

Marqaan News Agency? :mjlol:

Another autistic 68 IQ appears.

spelling-l-s-t-e-r-incorrect-red-spell-red-33800543.png

didnt watch.

he's still right.:manny:

the same dabayaco who brought Ethiopia to xamar, setting the precedent of foreign troops being brought to Somalia, have a nerve talking about treason.:kodaksmiley:

The same dhab.ayaco who sold our seas through abdi buur here talking about treason.:camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
didnt watch.

he's still right.:manny:

the same dabayaco who brought Ethiopia to xamar, setting the precedent of foreign troops being brought to Somalia, have a nerve talking about treason.:kodaksmiley:

The same dhab.ayaco who sold our seas through abdi buur here talking about treason.:camby:

Kismaayo, will be comin under MJ leadership come August election sxb:mjpls:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kikiyu uu nuuga bastaar dhalay abtisgiis dhabaya3o ka keenay nacala futadaada madoowga badan ku yeel sinjigaaga wasse

Farm

VIP
How is this surprising to anyone? The place is literally a Kenyan military base.

Which is more likely a free Jubaland or a free Palestine?

:cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Kismaayo, will be comin under MJ leadership come August election sxb:mjpls:

1 MP out of 75 MP, 20 ergo out of 1000 ergo when Ogaden has 680 ergo and whole of harti have 20 ergo out o 1,000

maths was certainly not your strong point at school was it son? :mjpls:

there are more Ogaden soldiers in kismayo than the whole of harti people, since hiraale chased out majerteen in 1998, harti have not come back yet much,

OGs time in Kismayo is up, back to Ethiopia:nahgirl:
:ufdup:
dont make me make a phone call to my adeer and have him round all the MJs, and use them as target practice.:russsmug: u know we will do it as we have in the past, but this time, it'll be a wrap for your kind anywhere south of gaalkacayo.

I hear new patch of troops are being trained, timing couldnt be more perfect.

no soldier graduates from his training until he's taken 50 MJ heads off clean.:ohhhdamn:

1 MP out of 75 MP, 20 ergo out of 1000 ergo when Ogaden has 680 ergo and whole of harti have 20 ergo out o 1,000

maths was certainly not your strong point at school was it son? :mjpls:

there are more Ogaden soldiers in kismayo than the whole of harti people, since hiraale chased out majerteen in 1998, harti have not come back yet much,
Absame has 21 seats, sade are next with 19.

harti dhan got 7 and how many of that is MJ?:mjhaps:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:ufdup:
dont make me make a phone call to my adeer and have him round all the MJs, and use them as target practice.:russsmug: u know we will do it as we have in the past, but this time, it'll be a wrap for your kind anywhere south of gaalkacayo.

I hear new patch of troops are being trained, timing couldnt be more perfect.

no soldier graduates from his training until he's taken 50 MJ heads off clean.:ohhhdamn:

:ufdup:Pull up then, I will be there this summer in Calanleey

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have not watched the video but if mr madobe choses to be on the wrong side of history (allying with foreign countries) instead of his own, then he will nor survive long politically. However I am hoping this is all a misunderstanding and that mr madoobe really loves his country and would never do anything to betray it :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I have not watched the video but if mr madobe choses to be on the wrong side of history (allying with foreign countries) instead of his own, then he will nor survive long politically. However I am hoping this is all a misunderstanding and that mr madoobe really loves his country and would never do anything to betray it :)

Sxb he is a Kenyan stooge, dude has never lived in Kismaayo before coming into power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending