Madoobe and Deni + Madasha meet with IC heavyweights tonight.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
That would never have happened without being invaded. You create a problem and present yourself as the solution.
It seems you dont have any idea who brought amisom in first place.

Ugandan troops came to 2007 under Shareef Sheikh ahmed.

So stick your failure to yourself not to Puntland :yousmart:.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Fact is Farmaajo was going to provide security with Somali forces until Deni cried for AMISOM. Also AMISOM were in Mogadishu before he got there. Ethiopians brought to you again by courtesy of Abdilahi Yusuf.
Deni cried for Amisom. Deni this Dani that.

It's simple. Sent amisom back to their homes.

One bravery message to UN to request withdraw. Now you have military capabilities to protect yourself right?.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Deni cried for Amisom. Deni this Dani that.

It's simple. Sent amisom back to their homes.

One bravery message to UN to request withdraw. Now you have military capabilities to protect yourself right?.
Their obsession with Deni makes me laugh.

Madoobe and Deni and Presidential Candidates meet with IC tonight in Halane. This is to figure out a solution to the current elections stalemate that Farmaajo quickly wrapped up that the talks failed which was completely false.

Will update photo’s of the meeting if I get access to it. Inshallah.

Update:

I assume this was a statement released after the meeting.

⬇️

The African Union, the European Union, the Inter- Governmental Authority on Development, and the United
Nations will continue to closely monitor the situation in Somalia

51BF5D9F-9594-4C35-BFC0-14884F4728C9.jpeg

87B93F74-D663-499E-83C5-A02AE7794593.jpeg

Seems like beesha 6ixaad are stuck on repeat, same message for the last few months with nothing new
They gave us like 20 chances to come to an agreement, seems like this is their last before they start to take over the elections process if today’s meeting doesn’t take place.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They gave us like 20 chances to come to an agreement, seems like this is their last before they start to take over the elections process if today’s meeting doesn’t take place.
It's like warning before UN security call for urgent meeting regarding Somalia. In the meeting they will Gave order to Amisom to capture Xarmaajo.

Trending

Latest posts