UPDATE Madoobe and Deni + Madasha meet with IC heavyweights tonight.

I didnt say the Ethiopian invasion brought about stability, but was disastrous, half of Somalia (inc baydhabo) was outside of ICU control, and it was actively engaged in a conflict with Puntland. I get you dont like ethiopia's engagement which is understandable, but do you think united nations should completely disengage from Somalia ( no weapons or economic aid) , and leave somalis to fight it out?
What you said was Somalia needed long term stability meaning that the invasion was justified. After more than a decade and a half does what we have resemble stability.
Yes. UN and all the predators were not there there under the guise of "humanitarian aid". Drone strikes and Amisom were not there. Ethiopia and Kenya did not occupy us.

What you said was Somalia needed long term stability meaning that the invasion was justified. After more than a decade and a half does what we have resemble stability.
Yes. UN and all the predators were not there there under the guise of "humanitarian aid". Drone strikes and Amisom were not there. Ethiopia and Kenya did not occupy us.
What i meant by that is it was in a transitional phase, and another conflict was emerging (war on terror, war with puntland/somaliland/galmudug and even potential infighting between the ideologically disparate groups that comprised of the ICU ). Anyway since your so anti-foreigner would you support a unilateral withdrawal of the UN/amisom and leave somalis to their fate?

What i meant by that is it was in a transitional phase, and another conflict was emerging (war on terror, war with puntland/somaliland/galmudug and even potential infighting between the ideologically disparate groups that comprised of the ICU ). Anyway since your so anti-foreigner would you support a unilateral withdrawal of the UN/amisom and leave somalis to their fate?
All of the potential realities of what could have happened doesn't matter because what actually did happen was thousands of civilians were massacred and many more displaced. So yes I would support unilateral withdrawal of foreign forces occupying people.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
LMAO the only person begging for AMISOM is Deni in the xalane tent. We say Somalia Soomaali baa leh.
Amisom are in control of Muqdisho. If you want security then you call Amisom. You don't see Amisom protecting Deni in Puntland. Stop being a hypocrite. Talk to me when farmaajo can go in a grocery store peacefully without the help of security.

All of the potential realities of what could have happened doesn't matter because what actually did happen was thousands of civilians were massacred and many more displaced. So yes I would support unilateral withdrawal of foreign forces occupying people.
To Alkabab belong the spoils.:nvjpqts:

Amisom are in control of Muqdisho. If you want security then you call Amisom. You don't see Amisom protecting Deni in Puntland. Stop being a hypocrite. Talk to me when farmaajo can go in a grocery store peacefully without the help of security.
Fact is Farmaajo was going to provide security with Somali forces until Deni cried for AMISOM. Also AMISOM were in Mogadishu before he got there. Ethiopians brought to you again by courtesy of Abdilahi Yusuf.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Fact is Farmaajo was going to provide security with Somali forces until Deni cried for AMISOM. Also AMISOM were in Mogadishu before he got there. Ethiopians brought to you again by courtesy of Abdilahi Yusuf.
The whole government is protected by AMISOM, if they don't want them there they can tell them to leave, AY and the rest have been out of power for over a decade, take responsibility for your own actions you losers.

repo

VIP
Allah helps us protect ourselves from shabab and it was gaalo and their lackies who brought us this mess. The boss is the Somali people.
This bot used the deen card, there's no shame in their game. Are AMISOM there by force? They can pack up anytime. You are in willing servitude. It's only appropriate the master is addressed.

:mjlol:

The whole government is protected by AMISOM, if they don't want them there they can tell them to leave, AY and the rest have been out of power for over a decade, take responsibility for your own actions you losers.
Any person that takes over even Deni will be because it is there as an occupying force that was brought in. Who are the losers who have to take responsibility, did they bring them in.

This bot used the deen card, there's no shame in their game. Are AMISOM there by force? They can pack up anytime. You are in willing servitude. It's only appropriate the master is addressed.

:mjlol:
Who is the one begging for AMISOM and besha caalamka.

repo

VIP
Any person that takes over even Deni will be because it is there as an occupying force that was brought in. Who are the losers who have to take responsibility, did they bring them in.
It's not an occupying force you moron, it's a mission approved by the FGS. They can be ordered out anytime.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
@Eggman I'm starting to see when people say Farmajo cheerleaders are really dumb, like you guys are dumber than trump supporters. My God, I feel disgusting just engaging with you.

Trending

Latest posts