Madaxweyne Siciid Deni ayaa shaqada ka cayriyay Wasiir kuxigeenkii xanaanada xoolaha Abdiwali Seed iyo wasiiru-dawlihii madaxtooyada

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Madaxweyne Siciid Deni ayaa shaqada ka cayriyay maanta Wasiir kuxigeenkii xanaanada xoolaha Abdiwali Seed oo ah Maxamuud Shiddo seedgiis. dagaalka u dhexeeya Siciid Deni Iyo Maxamuud Shiddo ayaa dibbada u soo baxay.

Waxaa kale oo shaqadii uu ka cayriyay Madaxwayne Deni wasiiru-dawlihii madaxtooyada oo saaxiib dhaw la ahaa Aaran jaan, Abdirahmaan Ali gurey.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni is planning military and police changes. Shido, Ali Gaab, Faroole and all the AJ elites are now outside of his government so needs a loyal military and police when the inevitable conflict comes over his extension/1m1v attempt.

Here you can see allegedly General Jimcaale withdrawing AJ troops from Eastern Bosaso who were previously supporting Deni in the war against Diyaano

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
606F7DBA-2DA6-4928-93A4-0208F9995A04.jpeg

Hamzza

VIP
Deni is planning military and police changes. Shido, Ali Gaab, Faroole and all the AJ elites are now outside of his government so needs a loyal military and police when the inevitable conflict comes over his extension/1m1v attempt.

Here you can see allegedly General Jimcaale withdrawing AJ troops from Eastern Bosaso who were previously supporting Deni in the war against Diyaano

I remember back in 2013 reer Qardho disrupting Faroole's attempt of 1M1V.

Interesting times ahead for politics of Puntland.

But why, what good is clan politics for anybody. If we want to be a 21st century society we should promote meritocracy not quota splitting clanism
You have to walk before you can run. We'll decide when it's time for PL to head in a new direction not you. We've had peace for 30 years, fadlan we don't need your advice focus on Hirshabelle. Teeda kale, Cisse Maxamuud maxaa ka galay, shaqo la'aan baa ku haysa.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
View attachment 237379

Full war between Shido and Deni
A8558707-7BC7-46EF-AC9B-A94DA6109BB7.jpeg

8C01D28E-4E9F-441F-A882-0B0A33FAEA8C.jpeg

Deni’s position weakening by the day. He should cut a deal with HSM to end PL stealth secessionism and stack the next parliament with UPD, maybe even a point Huruuse as his PM.

In return we can donate him SNA after Shabaab is cleared from Hawiye lands to put down the disastrous AJ. Deni can get back to his DamulJadiid roots, he’s too young to have his career in Somali politics end :mjlaugh:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
View attachment 237385

View attachment 237386

Deni’s position weakening by the day. He should cut a deal with HSM to end PL stealth secessionism and stack the next parliament with UPD, maybe even a point Huruuse as his PM.

In return we can donate him SNA after Shabaab is cleared from Hawiye lands to put down the disastrous AJ. Deni can get back to his DamulJadiid roots, he’s too young to have his career in Somali politics end :mjlaugh:
Kkkk Deni will either get reelected or run for FGS presidency. Adiga iyo Beeshada 15 votes when will you stop hanging on Calasow's qooro and try to compete? Even the Abgaals ain't this exited

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kkkk Deni will either get reelected or run for FGS presidency. Adiga iyo Beeshada 15 votes when will you stop hanging on Calasow's qooro and try to compete? Even the Abgaals ain't this exited
HSM waa nin rag, we’ve never regretted building him. Beesha will support him for re-election. AAW can wait till HSM retires lol, although he’ll have Rooble for competition.

Deni has no chance for FGS presidency, let’s stop this fantasy. And he’s getting deposed by AJ. These are dead certs unless he can get FGS support. I welcome him with open arms if he needs help putting down stealth secessionist AJ.

I’ll drop my prediction, next election is between HSM and Shariif.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
HSM waa nin rag, we’ve never regretted building him. Beesha will support him for re-election. AAW can wait till HSM retires lol, although he’ll have Rooble for competition.

Deni has no chance for FGS presidency, let’s stop this fantasy. And he’s getting deposed by AJ. These are dead certs unless he can get FGS support. I welcome him with open arms if he needs help putting down stealth secessionist AJ.

I’ll drop my prediction, next election is between HSM and Shariif.
He will compete and will be one of the top candidates in the final rds even if he loses. But adiga, will beesha improve on the 15votes?

:damedamn:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
He will compete and will be one of the top candidates in the final rds even if he loses. But adiga, will beesha improve on the 15votes?

:damedamn:
He won’t be mate. You might as well run Faroole. A defeated Deni wouldn’t get to stack the PL members and won’t any JL support. If he couldn’t do it at his peak then he’s got no chance as a former leader with no allies. This is just delusional.

AAW is a good guy, future candidate one day but HG are backing HSM, why in the world we dump our favoured candidate who’s in such a strong position.

Btw I need to see more from AAW, maybe as GM President. I don’t trust him fully with MJ abtis

View attachment 237385

View attachment 237386

aaran jaan are against 1m1v and Deni will focus on 1m1v and that will be his priority and his party will be one of the official 3 parties, he doesn't need to cut a deal with HSM or anybody else, he should focus on finishing 1m1v and then the people will decide if they want him a second time or not.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
aaran jaan are against 1m1v and Deni will focus on 1m1v and that will be his priority and his party will be one of the official 3 parties, he doesn't need to cut a deal with HSM or anybody else, he should focus on finishing 1m1v and then the people will decide if they want him a second time or not.
He won’t be allowed to do 1m1v. Who do you think is going to fight for Deni when AJ cut a deal with Boqorka and Diyaano. They’ve already begun discussions, ‘forgiveness’ talk for Bosaso war they backed Deni in.

Deni will have to succumb to the regular Parliamentary elections. Unless he has loyal troops which he hasn’t.

Less than 15 months to the election, interesting times