Maadow man salty a Hispanic girl got a Enrique

Nothing to see here, he is just another self hating AA male.

This is the result of 500+ plus years of being brainwashed and put under a system of white supremacy.

Last edited:
Why are so many black men always salty about other woman? Black woman deserves better tbh.
How pathetic. I've seen other ethnicities not even try to pull and marry tons of females but madows always get used and end up miserable with ajnabis.

Begging to that extent is not healthy. Have pride. Never beg foreign females to like you.

:kanyehmm:
Each time I touch an ajnabi. I'm having fainting spells, muscle spasms, and vagal shock.
1593818861-ht0hwmqi.png

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why are so many black men always salty about other woman? Black woman deserves better tbh.
Nah, I’m not attracted to black men at all, but the men have to harder than women. Most black American women are nagging shrews and bw get more help from the government. The reason why maadow dudes are kinda messed up is because of only raised by the mums and no dads or simp stepdad. And most black mums are abusive asf. Lauren Hill’s daughter just can out about her abusive ways.

They hate on black woman everyvtime and act like victims if they get rejected by any woman. Doja cat (who is biracial) mentioned that she prefers to date white men and she got slammed for her own opinion while they use the word “preference” whenever they don’t want to marry Black woman
IT's very hypocritical and laughable. Their ego is out of control.

Nah, I’m not attracted to black men at all, but the men have to harder than women. Most black American women are nagging shrews and bw get more help from the government. The reason why maadow dudes are kinda messed up is because of only raised by the mums and no dads or simp stepdad. And most black mums are abusive asf. Lauren Hill’s daughter just can out about her abusive ways.
They are literally proud of the fact that they get sexualised because of their dick. If they went through pain then WHY would they repeat the same thing to other innocent Woman?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Bro, you Somalispot guys are mad embarrassing when you talk about madow men. Wtf? What do you care about who they leave pregnant?

This thread is riddled with stereotyping and that tweet is full of SALTY black women.

The white girls who f*ck madows are generally just there for a night. At the end of the day, they will be with a white. That's why the most successful White/black relationship is the WM/BW. And I don't know if you noticed, but the maadow man tend to end up with a fatty patati white girl if their in an interspecies relationship :mjlaugh:
Most people in america are fat. The reason why wm/bw is successful is because they occur the least out of any group.

Trending