Maadow man salty a Hispanic girl got a Enrique

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I don't understand. Why is he angry a Latino man is with a Latino woman? Is there a background story to this?

if they were happy with their own black women they wouldn't be bothered by a Hispanic woman being with a Hispanic guy
They hate on black woman everyvtime and act like victims if they get rejected by any woman. Doja cat (who is biracial) mentioned that she prefers to date white men and she got slammed for her own opinion while they use the word “preference” whenever they don’t want to marry Black woman

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
F9968743-4585-4CF6-A1C4-D2AC8F611887.png

:mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How pathetic. I've seen other ethnicities not even try to pull and marry tons of females but madows always get used and end up miserable with ajnabis.

Begging to that extent is not healthy. Have pride. Never beg foreign females to like you.

:kanyehmm:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The poor Asian woman was verbally abused by a black Man because she declined the offer to have a lunch together.

I have never seen a none black woman who prefers black men for anything of substance. The women always say for their a'laab size or that they are good in bed.