Maadow man salty a Hispanic girl got a Enrique

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Man I feel so sorry for black girls they have to put up with self hating coons with no manners or shame and slander their own women for ajanabi approval. Look at him crying a grown man over teenagers mental illness.

The white girls who f*ck madows are generally just there for a night. At the end of the day, they will be with a white. That's why the most successful White/black relationship is the WM/BW. And I don't know if you noticed, but the maadow man tend to end up with a fatty patati white girl if their in an interspecies relationship :mjlaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I think some madow men are delusional. They aren't as desired as they like to believe.
they're actually not desired at all. Most girls only desire to get biracial kids out of them but they think is a fetish and get gassed. I remember when i watched America's Next Top Model two models had to choose either a black man or a white man as their model and guess who they both fighter for? the cadaan man and got upset when one of them had to go with the maadow man

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I think some madow men are delusional. They aren't as desired as they like to believe.

they're actually not desired at all. Most girls only desire to get biracial kids out of them but they think is a fetish and get gassed. I remember when i watched America's Next Top Model two models had to choose either a black man or a white man as their model and guess who they both fighter for? the cadaan man and got upset when one of them had to go with the maadow man

Criticize the OP but don't take shots at all us Black men :wtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

They don't mind being fetishized. :mjlol:

Criticize the OP but don't take shots at all us Black men :wtf:

I didn't mention Somali men.

Keo

VIP
But I don't understand how that got 25.7k likes and 6.2k retweets that means a lot of people actually agree with it.

Trending

Latest posts