Maadow dude finally acknowledging black people sentiment towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is woke I follow him he tweets about Somalis regularly.
Anyways RIP to Abdi lets keep it at that and not make his death a political thing.

this guy is good with somalis and it was nice of him to expose his community. But you are right they don't care for us because we are "somalian" and are different to them. Is like were almost not humans to these people. Look at what this habesha troll account said and look at the amount of ad00ns that favourited it
That habitchass thinks we’re arabic speakers :mjlol:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@sigmund when did you become mod?

Also, how will they help will us if all they do Is Twitter about their feelings or pry for his family as another black guy of their own is murder in the UK.?

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund when did you become mod? Also how will the help of all the will do I Twitter about their feelings or pry for another black guy that murder in the UK.
they chose me because I fired someone in real life and exposed a YouTuber where she broke down in tears lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Hey hey that was just me taking the piss out of you no need to get worked up over it plus you were poking at us UK somalis.:ohno:
lol it's kewl now things are sorted as for your question is those habesha girls osh and akela the very lightskin one I exposed

' the Somali UK community are right to be disappointed in the rest of black UK community for not making a big deal about this. This was a young black boy with his whole life ahead of him, if he was of West African or Caribbean heritage I’m sure there would be a bigger fuss"

we became the niggas of the .... (uk atleast)

had he been west african:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Rip Abz

How are they gonna fucking politicize hes fucking death? The broski is dead may Allah have mercy on him.

No room for the black community this that and all that bullshit, the brother needs ours prayers and lets hope that couple over dose when they come out motherfuckers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending