Maadow dude finally acknowledging black people sentiment towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We usually here the typical "Somalis want to dissociate from us" rhetoric. But finally a nigga is highlighting how his community lack empathy on somali lives.

They always do that. But I couldn't care less about who they put the most shine on. If that poor somali boy was west African or Carribean the attention he would recieve from the black community would be so much.

They lowkey know we ain't black so they don't care for our problems.

What's even worse I didn't hear this on social media until way longer than usual. I heard this from my parents first when he first went missing.

People started only caring NOW.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They always do that. But I couldn't care less about who they put the most shine on. If that poor somali boy was west African or Carribean the attention he would recieve from the black community would be so much.

They lowkey know we ain't black so they don't care for our problems.
this guy is good with somalis and it was nice of him to expose his community. But you are right they don't care for us because we are "somalian" and are different to them. Is like were almost not humans to these people. Look at what this habesha troll account said and look at the amount of ad00ns that favourited it

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
When will Somali UK folk stop seeking acceptance from the Negroids
it's mostly the girls and even the guys lol. At least in north America they see us as black yet we don't claim them or even see ourselves as one. Yet these somali Brits would booty clap for them despite them making it clear they are not one of them

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Rip Abz

How are they gonna fucking politicize hes fucking death? The broski is dead may Allah have mercy on him.

No room for the black community this that and all that bullshit, the brother needs ours prayers and lets hope that couple over dose when they come out motherfuckers

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Rip Abz

How are they gonna fucking politicize hes fucking dead? The broski is dead may Allah have mercy on him.

No room for the black community this that and all that bullshit, the brother needs ours prayers and lets hope that couple over dose when they come out motherfuckers
I already posted about his death on this forum to raise awareness and prayers. They will be on trial soon I think November.

World

VIP
What does it matter if they make a big deal of his death or not?

All that matters is justice for the boy, and for us to pray for his akhirah. Who cares about what some random Madow kaafirs do?

Seriously who cares what madows think or do? Its not like madows calaal on social media has stopped their boys from being killed. I don't know any Somali who gives a crap about the opinions of madows.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it's mostly the girls and even the guys lol. At least in north America they see us as black yet we don't claim them or even see ourselves as one. Yet these somali Brits would booty clap for them despite them making it clear they are not one of them
Didnt some yardie make a music video about killing some Somali yute named T wiz:damedamn:

We should hunt dem down bruv

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Didnt some yardie make a music video about killing some Somali yute named T wiz:damedamn:

We should hunt dem down bruv

May Wizz rest in peace. Imagine the gang who mocked his death saying Teewiz got splashed and I dont feel sorry for his mum has bare Somalis

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
May Wizz rest in peace. Imagine the gang who mocked his death saying Teewiz got splashed and I dont feel sorry for his mum has bare Somalis
What do you mean you dont feel sorry for his mum? She lost a son.

Did the Somalis get revenge?

When will Somali UK folk stop seeking acceptance from the Negroids
There is no need for acceptance but a mutual respect is needed. We are both hated by the other races and the last thing we need is to treat each other like how white ppl treat both of us.

Hammond

It's never that deep
And they deny it just like the cadaan people they accuse the same crime of:hemad: we should start calling them racists on twitter and highlight the same shit they do, probably gonna get called anti-black or something but still we can then make use of it ot just call them gorrilas either one works out:hmm:

And they deny it just like the cadaan people they accuse the same crime of:hemad: we should start calling them racists on twitter and highlight the same shit they do, probably gonna get called anti-black or something but still we can then make use of it ot just call them gorrilas either one works out:hmm:
No we need to play it smart and start making them look like hypocrites! call them racists and play the victim card like jews.

:mjlol:

Hammond

It's never that deep
No we need to play it smart and start making them look like hypocrites! call them racists and play the victim card like jews.

:mjlol:
It's time to make use of the BLM xaarlimos, soon walaalo we're gonna be calling west Africans and Carribbeans racist.:liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts