Luciddreamer

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Your post about women manipulation reminded of someone I knew.

This girl I meet in my last year of high school, she was 1 year younger then me and she told me she was getting married &invited me to her wedding. This girl came from a Iraqi background.She was marrying a man that was 10 years her senior age. The thing was this wasn't a forced marriage it was love, anyway she married this man and divorced him within 5 days. Her wedding was extragvant, I couldn't believe it. After the divorce she was buying a lot of things, car, makeup , going out everyday, travels to her own country twice a year and also Iran to get a nose job . I wondered where she got this money from ? She has never worked a day in her life. So I asked and she told me it's from her meher money , it was "30k" .

It didn't stop there this girl trapped two guys after her first failed marriage and they also paid her meher money, she made them buy her gold and everything, the second man gave her 20k and the 3rd 35k, this girl played so many men and dumped them a few months later.

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Your post about women manipulation reminded of someone I knew.

This girl I meet in my last year of high school, she was 1 year younger then men and she told me she was getting married &invited me to her wedding. This girl came from a Iraqi background, she was marrying a man that was 10 years her senior age. The thing was this wasn't a forced marriage it was love, anyway she married this man and divorced him within 5 days. Her wedding was extragvant, I couldn't believe it. After the divorce she was buying a lot of things, car, makeup , going out everyday, travels to her own country twice a year and also Iran to get a nose job . I wondered where she got this money from ? She has never worked a day in her life. So I asked and she told me it's from her meher money , it was "30k" .

It didn't stop there this girl trapped two guys after her first failed marriage and they also paid her meher money, she made them buy her gold and everything, the second man gave her 20k and the 3rd 35k, this girl played so many men and dumped them a few months later.

You a real one for acknowledging this sis :yacadiim:

Gold diggers are elite level manipulators.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wow abayo, women like this are nightmare. Im glad your meher is only a half eaten rotten apple.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Scamming people eventually catches up with the person, no one ever succeeds in the end, I hope she realizes her mistakes and gives the money back or asks for forgiveness :)

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I have never harmed anyone and I have no intentions to do so :)
stare.gif

SS

Added this story to the collection of ‘Atlanta Talks’, please do create a second chapter where the Iraqi girl marries a Farah for a bogus life insurance, then she kills him and collects her one million dollars insurance and lives ever happily after. Good ending story for a gold digger.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
SS

Added this story to the collection of ‘Atlanta Talks’, please do create a second chapter where the Iraqi girl marries a Farah for a bogus life insurance and then kills him and collects her one million dollars insurance and lives ever happily after. Good ending story for a gold digger.

She asked if I had any brothers because she wanted to get married, I said he's MaRriED.

Trending

Latest posts