Luciddreamer

I noticed that too. She sounds like aa teen early 20s most are pickmes around that age.thats why older guys like like them because they still believe in fair tale dogma.
Older guys like 20 year olds not because of them wanting to be picked but my inherent biology as a man to want youth and beauty in women. You have no clue about sexual dynamics do u? Each day u keep exposing why u.... nvm.
:francis:

Older guys like 20 year olds not because of them wanting to be picked but my inherent biology as a man to want youth and beauty in women. You have no clue about sexual dynamics do u? Each day u keep exposing why u.... nvm.
:francis:
men want to dominate thats why. Most of them do not want women that will talk back. Men will sleep with a goat if it had a vagina so please

Let me rephrase for your benefit. She’s an enabler of the stereotypes and prejudices women on this site face from certain guys. She essentially co-signs those views they have hence why pretty much all her likes/hearts on certain comments are from men. Specifically those men that constantly attack Somali women.

As I said I generally like her posts but occasionally I’ve noticed this tendency.
No Somali woman was mentioned in her post tho?
:dwill:

she's right. Even my ex admitted it and my own brothers.
Every women should get her bag or stay single forever.
Only few men can appreciate his woman's love. They are rare.
And of course a fat with fat wrists is your role model on everything men.
She’s ugly and fat and that’s why men don’t love her. Hopefully you aren’t physically like her.
:reallymaury:

men want to dominate thats why. Most of them do not want women that will talk back. Men will sleep with a goat if it had a vagina so please
The only thing I wanna dominate is your ass cheeks lil mama. Talking back to your man unjustly however is a ratchet behavior that no woman of high value or xishood does.

So several women here call @SOULSEARCHING a pick me, because she portrays ONE women as manipulative ? Xalimos are different, they are obsessed with gender wars and if you're not, you become a pick me. We support you Queen @SOULSEARCHING , please continue to entertain us with your invented stories.
:salute:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
No Somali woman was mentioned in her post tho?
:dwill:
So several women here call @SOULSEARCHING a pick me, because she portrays ONE women as manipulative ? Xalimos are different, they are obsessed with gender wars and if you're not, you become a pick me. We support you Queen @SOULSEARCHING , please continue to entertain us with your invented stories.
:salute:
Chill lol. If you read my post you’d see I said I’ve noticed it few times before I mentioned it.

@Abdurahman_somali You literally just proved my point with your dig at Somali women :dead:

Trending

Latest posts