Luciddreamer

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Men use money to entice girls in exchange for sexual favours so I am not at all suprised that women use their body to garnish men’s wealth, its the nature of the beast, some of them want to use you and some of them want to be used by you..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
SS

Added this story to the collection of ‘Atlanta Talks’, please do create a second chapter where the Iraqi girl marries a Farah for a bogus life insurance, then she kills him and collects her one million dollars insurance and lives ever happily after. Good ending story for a gold digger.
There’s million of men like yourself who are hard working tax paying husbands who work hard everyday to support their families and while they are slaving away at work men like me who get ceyr benefits from the government goes around to pay a visit to your wife, take money from her and borrow her car and get her to buy me designer clothes kkk Alhamdulillah for men like you

There’s million of men like yourself who are hard working tax paying husbands who work hard everyday to support their families and while they are slaving away at work men like me who get ceyr benefits from the government goes around to pay a visit to your wife and get her to buy me clothes and borrow her car and get her to buy me designer clothes kkk Alhamdulillah for men like you

@Cognitivedissonance

I’m not married to a tranny, are you mistaking me for that bloke from Minneapolis, the other tranny lover?

I don't understand how this makes her a pick me. She could be lying sure but if she's telling the truth how is that pick me behavior? Are y'all saying girls don't scam?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Can you both explain in detail how @SOULSEARCHING is a “pick-me?” Are you both just dishing out a random insult?
Let me rephrase for your benefit. She’s an enabler of the stereotypes and prejudices women on this site face from certain guys. She essentially co-signs those views they have hence why pretty much all her likes/hearts on certain comments are from men. Specifically those men that constantly attack Somali women.

As I said I generally like her posts but occasionally I’ve noticed this tendency.

Let me rephrase for your benefit. She’s an enabler of the stereotypes and prejudices women on this site face from certain guys. She essentially co-signs those views they have hence why pretty much all her likes/hearts on certain comments are from men. Specifically those men that constantly attack Somali women.

As I said I generally like her posts but occasionally I’ve noticed this tendency.
I noticed that too. She sounds like aa teen early 20s most are pickmes around that age.thats why older guys like like them because they still believe in fair tale dogma.

Trending