LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I AM a National Hero! My many years of Advocating for the Rights of Animals, Women, Babies and Children has made this so.

Blessed be the Day LoveandLight was Born!

How many Babies and Children have been Protected as a result of my Relentless Advocacy Work?

LoveandLight

I AM a Revolutionary! My name is LoveandLight. I AM the Greatest Somali speaking Wadani Hero who ever Lived!

LoveandLight the Liberator, Commander of the Order of the Two Suns, Legendary Hero of the Somali people

Abwaan, Garyaqaan, Nabad-Doon, iyo Gaashaanle Sare Shanta Soomaaliyeed LoveandLight

LoveandLight

I Started From The Bottom, And Now I AM Here!

As The Greatest Somali Hero of ALL Time, I can expect Haters! I have been Enlightening the Somali speaking Peoples for many years. Through that time, I have been royally Abused! I have been Patient. I have been Censored and Banned several times! And through it all I kept my resolve, for I had Vowed that I would help to Protect Babies and Children!

I Started from the bottom, with help from nobody! And now I AM still here! People figured that I would slink away with my tail between my legs! Ha! They had another thing coming!

Love

LoveandLight

I Wish the following Gentlemen to collaborate on composing a Theme song for me.

LoveandLight the Light Ranger

Trending

Latest posts