Love Island 2019

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I’ve supported amber through the series but if she goes back to that bulky midget, I’m done with her.

She needs to get with a real man like Ovie even though he has no personality :liberaltears:

I was harsh on Amber but she's only a little girl. 20 yrs old never faced rejection before, ofcourse she will try to be a diva about it but she'll learn. We all do.

Michael is a good lad who deserves better. Amber is the type to dump nighas cos she's bored.

I was harsh on Amber but she's only a little girl. 20 yrs old never faced rejection before, ofcourse she will try to be a diva about it but she'll learn. We all do.

Michael is a good lad who deserves better. Amber is the type to dump nighas cos she's bored.
She wasn’t even a diva though. Everyone assumed she’d kick off like Anna did but she was moping around until Michael's ‘Apology’.

She LOOKS like a diva sure but her actions so far have been the complete opposite.

Mckenzie

VIP
The producers are trying so hard to get Amber back with Michael but it won't happen

Mckenzie

VIP
Yep this is definitely the last season of Love Island that i'll be watching. One week left and not even the Lie Detector has been brought out. Amber could have stole the show if she took Michael back but she's coupled up with an Irish hamroll called Greg.

I hope Molly and Tommy win the show and Molly keeps the 50k to herself. That will teach Tommy a lesson about being too mushy and keen to Instagram influencers

Mckenzie

VIP
I take back what i said. Anton and Belle got this. Molly is a proper shit stirring

Mckenzie

VIP
Happy for Greg - but i still don't trust Amber. Never f*ck with a heartbroken girl, she will always go back or act out of character in protest.

Trending

Latest posts