Love is Blind

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
It was def entertaining I was expecting a negative reaction from the guy dating the madow
The khanis madow was being a his girl was sweet:nahgirl:

My favorite couple=me and my right hand

It was def entertaining I was expecting a negative reaction from the guy dating the madow
The khanis madow was being a his girl was sweet:nahgirl:

My favorite couple=me and my right hand

Why do you have to make everything sexual? Do you not have any self-control? Iqlaaq barrow
:draketf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why do you have to make everything sexual? Do you not have any self-control? Iqlaaq barrow
:draketf:
This is my brand of humor get used to it :gucciwhat:

Anyways the show was a big success cause it was a departure from your average dating show

although I do love 90 day fiancé too that shit funny :trumpsmirk:

Copy of marriage at first sight. I watched first episode then i skipped to the reunion then i skipped through that too. It was too boring for my taste maybe because i've seen marriage at first sight before this.that bisexual guy came off too deamatic as if he was trying to act actually most of them came off fake to me except the white lady and white guy.

Copy of marriage at first sight. I watched first episode then i skipped to the reunion then i skipped through that too. It was too boring for my taste maybe because i've seen marriage at first sight before this.that bisexual guy came off too deamatic as if he was trying to act actually most of them came off fake to me except the white lady and white guy.
I mean the black woman and white guy. Those two were the best.

Trending