Love is Blind

It was very entertaining and better than a lot of other reality tv shows. Much better than the Bachelor and Love Island. I enjoyed it. What did you think? Did you like it? Who’s your favourite couple?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Is it actually good? I've been avoiding it since I don't watch love Island anyways might watch it this week :ohhh:

Is it actually good? I've been avoiding it since I don't watch love Island anyways might watch it this week :ohhh:

It’s actually good. There are some fueds but not as much as Love Island lol. I feel like the couples in this show actually might last. This show is better in terms of romance. Love Island is better for drama.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Been meaning to get on it.:cosbyhmm: I’ll watch it after I finish Spenser Confidential.

Btw I’ve seen that couple all over twitter :hmm: They compliment each other.

I watched two episodes and shit just got unrealistic... they fall in love so quickly and so hard..
These people where crying after 5 days together..

It’s easy to see that the show is scripted and the directors are telling them what to do..

no way someone can fall in love so easy..

but Lauren and Cameron, Jessica and her Mexican pool boy and the couple who got engaged after Lauren and camron were cute.

I don’t think it was scripted. It felt too genuine. They would have to be professional actors to pull that off. I think they just found a connection. People can get emotional. They do fall in love quickly but they also went it to the show with open minds. I’m not a fan of Jessica at all. Mark didn’t deserve to be treated like that. He knew what he wanted and never wavered.

That Mexican guy was a beg IMO,she was curving him left right and centre, I woulda dipped.Although they turned out well, Cameron was really creepy and I got cringy vibes from him,might be the only one that felt that way but he was definitely a weird guy.Kenny was a good bloke but his girl did him dirty,qumayo waaxid.Damian made a smart decision for the long term, his girl was xaax but she wasn't worth all that emotional baggage.
All in all the show seemed very unrealistic, i give it a healthy 3 stars because the drama between the black couple was kinda entertaining.Nobody falls in love that quickly,someone was pulling the strings behind the scenes.I wouldn't say it was fully scripted, but It was obviously heavily influenced by the producers.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I don’t think it was scripted. It felt too genuine. They would have to be professional actors to pull that off. I think they just found a connection. People can get emotional. They do fall in love quickly but they also went it to the show with open minds. I’m not a fan of Jessica at all. Mark didn’t deserve to be treated like that. He knew what he wanted and never wavered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok so my sister forced me to watch the first episode . I hate all of these shows but damn. Cameron ??:banderas:.

He’s too good to be true. Best one in the whole show. It gets better from the first episode abaayo. I would just fast-forward to Cameron and Lauren’s scenes. He should have his own show.
:lawd:

Last edited:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
That Mexican guy has to be one of the most clueless guys ever. I'm conflicted whether to feel sorry for him or cuss him out for his behavior

Trending