Losing hope in somalis

I was scrolling through twitter and saw a bunch of somalis praising savages who have killed thousands of somalis. The youth are going to see this and see other somalis as enemies and a threat.
I just sat and wondered is there really hope for somalis? Like anything at all. Days go by and my hope for somalia is waning. We are really finished
If this is all they ever talk about and praise then whats waiting on the other side. Starting to really loes hope in somalis. We will soon be swallowed up by our own ego and hate.
Soon our time in the west will be up and what will we return to? A country where a large sum of the population are clanists and the rest are not educated.
God help us all 🤦‍♂️

IMG_6001.jpeg

I was scrolling through twitter and saw a bunch of somalis praising savages who have killed thousands of somalis. The youth are going to see this and see other somalis as enemies and a threat.
I just sat and wondered is there really hope for somalis? Like anything at all. Days go by and my hope for somalia is waning. We are really finished
If this is all they ever talk about and praise then whats waiting on the other side. Starting to really loes hope in somalis. We will soon be swallowed up by our own ego and hate.
Soon our time in the west will be up and what will we return to? A country where a large sum of the population are clanists and the rest are not educated.
God help us all 🤦‍♂️
Islamists and the CBB are the ones hating and discrediting HSM While Spreading Terrorist Propoganda all over social media, but they are unaware that the fight against terrorism is also about their nation's future—if we fail, the world will abandon us to anarchy and terrorism The qawarij aim is to convert our nation into a heaven for terrorists all around the world who commit suicide bombings and beheadings. Women being forced to marry ajnabi Mujahedeens while being forced to wear a dirt bag Ninja Clothes.The Return of Chopping the hands and legs even if you steal 1 candy worth 0.2 cents they will cut your hands and legs. Abolishing of Somali language every thing will be written in Arabic even school boards it's just basically cucking to another level.Living under Sharia law will be like living in the seventh century, with no access to the internet or mobile devices.

Last edited:
Islamists and the CBB are the ones hating and discrediting HSM While Spreading Terrorist Propoganda all over social media, but they are unaware that the fight against terrorism is also about their nation's future—if we fail, the world will abandon us to anarchy and terrorism The qawarij aim is to convert our nation into a heaven for terrorists all around the world who commit suicide bombings and beheadings. Women being forced to marry ajnabis Mujahedeens and wear a dirt bag Ninja Clothes.The Return of Chopping the hands and legs even if you steal 1 candy worth 0.2 cents they will cut your hands and legs. Living under Sharia law will be like living in the seventh century, with no access to the internet or mobile devices.

If you're going to mention 'Islamists' for being against HSM, why do you leave out that Damul Jadid and HSM himself is Islamist? :childplease:

Nice try at watering down the khawariij to just Islamist and then using it as a covert for why people should be against them.

The way you speak of the garments worn by Muslims is also quite telling. Kulaha 'dirt bag ninja clothes'?!?! If you don't believe in Islam, it's on you. But that's contrary to the beliefs of the majority of the Somali population.

Last edited:
If you're going to mention 'Islamists' for being against HSM, why do you leave out that Damul Jadid and HSM himself is Islamist? :childplease:

Also, nice try at watering down the khawariij to just Islamist and then using it as a covert for why people should be against them.

The way you speak of the garments worn by Muslims is quite telling. Kulaha 'dirt bag ninja clothes'?!?! If you don't believe in Islam, it's on you. But that's contrary to the beliefs of the majority of the of the Somali population.
We are not kids CBB are basically qabiilists larping as wadanis; they would prefer that Somalia fall into the hands of Al Shabaab than HSM defeating Al Shabaab. This is because HSM's victory against the Qawarijs would be a significant historical achievement and they don't want that it shows how basically qabyaalad has ruined their minds they don't care about Somalia at all .

We are not kids CBB are basically qabiilists larping as wadanis; they would prefer that Somalia fall into the hands of Al Shabaab than HSM defeating Al Shabaab. This is because HSM's victory against the Qawarijs would be a significant historical achievement and they don't want that it shows how basically qabyaalad has ruined their minds they don't care about Somalia at all .

Did I mention anything about CBB in my post? Stop deflecting :draketf:

I addressed your contradictory viewpoints on so-called Islamist, on one hand calling them out for being against HSM, when he himself is seemingly one as well.

Don't try to use your distorted view of Islam to push your agenda :camby:

Did I mention anything about CBB in my post? Stop deflecting :draketf:

I addressed your contradictory viewpoints on so-called Islamist, on one hand calling them out for being against HSM, when he himself is seemingly one as well.

Don't try to use your distorted view of Islam to push your agenda :camby:
Islamists are a bunch of low-IQ people who fantasise about the return of Qilafah and imagine the world as it was during the 7th century Islamic caliphates conquering territories with swords and spears. The majority of Somalis are fanatical islamists who fantasise about those days. It is not possible in the twenty-first century, and you cannot even refute that no one would live under Sharia law. If Sharia law were good, we would have migrated to sharia-ruled countries rather than western ones.

Islamists are a bunch of low-IQ people who fantasise about the return of Qilafah and imagine the world as it was during the 7th century Islamic caliphates conquering territories with swords and spears. The majority of Somalis are fanatical islamists who fantasise about those days. It is not possible in the twenty-first century, and you cannot even refute that no one would live under Sharia law.

All of what you said is irrelevant. It's up to the Somali public to decide their own destiny, irrespective of whether they want to implement shariah or not. Not a diaspora person dictating a future you have no stake in. The coming 1p1v will definitely be interesting.

If Sharia law were good, we would have relocated to sharia-ruled countries rather than western ones.

As I said to you before, stop using your personal distorted beliefs of Islam to push your agenda.

First of all, most Somalis in the west didn't flee Somalia because of Shariah. In fact, Shariah laws, or partially, was only introduced recently as Somalis became more religious.

Secondly, it's obvious that Somalis relocated to the west due to their lax migration laws compared to other countries.

Thirdly, there're very few countries that follow Sharia today. Not sure what specific countries what you're referring to. If you include the like of KSA, you know very well how they have restrictive migration policies. I can promise you that many Somalis would move there without a blink on eye, if it were like western countries.

tbh the only thing somalis will willingly unite over is islam. Wether your from the north or south.
The greatest lie ever told; if it were that simple, we wouldn't be in this mess. For more than 30 years, different factions within Islam have killed one other, for example, Wahabis and Sufis associated forces that despise each other to the core and have fought several times in central regions.

The greatest lie ever told; if it were that simple, we wouldn't be in this mess. For more than 30 years, different factions within Islam have killed one other, for example, Wahabis and Sufis associated forces that despise each other to the core and have fought several times in central regions.
qabil has claimed way more lives and to this day people celebrate it. What other way can we unite

All of what you said is irrelevant. It's up to the Somali public to decide their own destiny, irrespective of whether they want to implement shariah or not. Not a diaspora person dictating a future you have no stake in. The coming 1p1v will definitely be interesting.

As I said to you before, stop using your personal distorted beliefs of Islam to push your agenda.

First of all, most Somalis in the west didn't flee Somalia because of Shariah. In fact, Shariah laws, or partially, was only introduced recently as Somalis became more religious.

Secondly, it's obvious that Somalis relocated to the west due to their lax migration laws compared to other countries.

Thirdly, there're very few countries that follow Sharia today. Not sure what specific countries what you're referring to. If you include the like of KSA, you know very well how they have restrictive migration policies. I can promise you that many Somalis would move there without a blink on eye, if it were like western countries.
FB_IMG_1701452692624.jpg

Islamists and the CBB are the ones hating and discrediting HSM While Spreading Terrorist Propoganda all over social media, but they are unaware that the fight against terrorism is also about their nation's future—if we fail, the world will abandon us to anarchy and terrorism The qawarij aim is to convert our nation into a heaven for terrorists all around the world who commit suicide bombings and beheadings. Women being forced to marry ajnabi Mujahedeens while being forced to wear a dirt bag Ninja Clothes.The Return of Chopping the hands and legs even if you steal 1 candy worth 0.2 cents they will cut your hands and legs. Abolishing of Somali language every thing will be written in Arabic even school boards it's just basically cucking to another level.Living under Sharia law will be like living in the seventh century, with no access to the internet or mobile devices.
What's CBB?

Somalia’s only hope at this point is a eugenics program, we need to identify individuals who carry genes which predispose towards violence, aggression, low impulse control, promiscuity, laziness, low IQ etc… and sterilise these people. Those with better genetics must have as many children as possible.

Many Somalis historically were animal herding nomads who also took up raiding. What happens in societies like this is that those individuals who have genetic predispositions towards being more violent, psychopathic, aggressive etc.. will naturally do better in this kind of environment where raiding and killing is rife, this results in those individuals fathering more children and spreading there genes further and wider than the men who don’t have these predispositions, you can see this even in the lack of diversity in Somalis paternal lineages compared to maternal ones, a small group of men dominating over large groups of women is obviously due to those males slaughtering the weaker ones and taking their women for themselves.

Also marrying generation after generation within your sub clan is also a massive problem and is probably the reason why Somalis as a whole are pretty inbred and the arranged marriage culture is also a big problem as it means even bottom of the barrel men and women with horrible genetics get to have kids.

Last edited:

Trending