Look at this filith.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
This is yet another example of Amhara expansionism. They should’ve stayed in their damn mountains. How can you complain about seeing Oromos in Addis when it’s their land? You are not being genuine. You claim to dislike ethnic federalism but I don’t believe it.
Amhara expansionism? It was good old fashioned imperialism. Ethiopia was an empire at the time. Of course by today’s standards what they did was wrong. But what is done is done. That’s why they won’t let Oromos repeat it

P.S Addis is in the mountains

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Amhara expansionism? It was good old fashioned imperialism. Ethiopia was an empire at the time. Of course by today’s standards what they did was wrong. But what is done is done. That’s why they won’t let Oromos repeat it

P.S Addis is in the mountains
Ethiopian Imperalism = Amhara Expansionism. Don’t complain now. I don’t give a flying f*ck what land Oromo take from Amhara. I only care about Somalis, Hararis, and smaller related groups.

Don’t act like Habesha are some democratic group. They are behind all this. They continue to push their expansionist ways into Jijiga and other Somali land.

I see you for what you are Seldi.

The problem is that ethnic federalism gives an avenue for disgruntled people to cause havoc. At least pre-Meles, if there were any separatists trying to cause mayhem they would be gunned down on the spot. The current system has allowed further radicalisation into these separatists groups as well

You have a good point, but the constitution has not even been properly implemented. The reason ONLF started fighting the Ethiopian state, was because they wouldn't allow us to handle our own affair in the Somali regional state in the 90s and the autonomy given to us by the new laws. We were optimistic at first, but we were lied to. We then tried to invoke the right of self determination as stipulated by the constitution, since they wanted to rule us directly from addis like the last 100 years of oppression. Tbh, I don't think Ethiopia is capable of being governed democratically. So many different people of grievances, many elites who won't hand over power to the people and other factors preventing it. An Isias style of authoritarian would back-fire even more. Likewise with other methods of governments. It's a moment 22 type of situation. :francis:

They were made for Oromos by the Somali Emir of Harar, he created those walls to defend the city from and went on an a punitive expedetion and destroyed Oromos and their army delaying their advance into Somali Galbeed, Somalia and Harar for centuries. Someone send Ina Nur to Harar so they can finish the work of their ancestor.
Did you know that the wish of SYL (old guard) was to make harar the capital for somalis and hararis

seldiboy

Ethiopian Imperalism = Amhara Expansionism. Don’t complain now. I don’t give a flying f*ck what land Oromo take from Amhara. I only care about Somalis, Hararis, and smaller related groups.

Don’t act like Habesha are some democratic group. They are behind all this. They continue to push their expansionist ways into Jijiga and other Somali land.

I see you for what you are Seldi.
Again, I hope I don’t have to repeat myself. Amhara’s have not been politically relevant for a half century. Was Mengistu who went to war over Galbeed Amhara? What about Meles who shelled Muqdisho? Tegaru. Hailemariam? Wolayta. And Abiy is Oromo.

The Amhara are just some boogeyman that people love to blame when in reality they have done jackshit in recent history.

Face it. No matter how much Oromos squeal, Addis will stay a chartered city. Now they are coming for Harar and Galbeed. And because you blame the Amhara for everything, they’ll do it right underneath your nose and you won’t say anything until it’s too late because you felt like you had to vindicate your grudge against habeshas. LOL

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Again, I hope I don’t have to repeat myself. Amhara’s have not been politically relevant for a half century. Was Mengistu who went to war over Galbeed Amhara? What about Meles who shelled Muqdisho? Tegaru. Hailemariam? Wolayta. And Abiy is Oromo.

The Amhara are just some boogeyman that people love to blame when in reality they have done jackshit in recent history.

Face it. No matter how much Oromos squeal, Addis will stay a chartered city. Now they are coming for Harar and Galbeed. And because you blame the Amhara for everything, they’ll do it right underneath your nose and you won’t say anything until it’s too late because you felt like you had to vindicate your grudge against habeshas. LOL
Acknowledging Amhara expansionism and the role they continue to play in destabilizing other ethnic groups doesn’t take away from Oromo expansionism. Amhara are not the victims you’re making them out to be.

One thing about you Habeshis is that y’all will stick together. This isn’t even about your ethnic group.

This is a very one sided beef. I don’t think most Ethiopians care about or even know who Ahmed Gurey was.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eritrea only has 9 recognised ethnic groups compared to the dozens in Ethiopia. The regions in Eritrea are mostly geographical. Anyone can live anywhere and it’s not like there is any avenue for people to express their gripes about. Isaias does as he likes[/SPOILER]
Kkkkkkkkkkk
What a joke, you made me laugh for a sec.
A9D17E4B-0494-48A7-B15B-8AE6E93D129E.png

Of course Ancient Punt (Pwene) is in Somalia. Punt traded with multiple civilizations on the Red Sea and with Greece. In the classical period, the Somali city-states of Mosylon, Opone, Malao, Sarapion, Mundus, Essina and Tabae in Somalia developed a lucrative trade network Red Sea civilizations and Greco Rome.

After the Roman conquest of the Nabataean Empire and the Roman naval presence at Aden, Somali and gulf Arabs worked together with the Indians to dominate the Red Sea-Mediterranean trade and price their cimmonon and spice trade up to take advantage of this bountiful Maritime trade.
Has Eritrea even done half of that? It has not. So how could it possibly have been Punt?

0B487CC7-1F83-45E5-AA91-80DAAAE1E6D8.png

And by the way on Twitter and on YouTube this Ethiopian kids cry about Ahmed Gurey burning their churches and conquering their asses. Those kids talk constantly about it. If you don’t believe it just search up and watch what happens.

Last edited:

seldiboy

Acknowledging Amhara expansionism and the role they continue to play in destabilizing other ethnic groups doesn’t take away from Oromo expansionism. Amhara are not the victims you’re making them out to be.

One thing about you Habeshis is that y’all will stick together. This isn’t even about your ethnic group.
“the role they continue to play in destabilizing other ethnic groups”

Proving my point. There’s no proof for this. You think of the Amhara as some secret cabal looking to take over Ethiopia. They aren’t the illuminati.

I don’t have an ounce of favouritism towards other habeshas. I just don’t brainlessly hate Amharas when they’ve done nothing to me in my lifetime. Asking me my opinion of Tegarus will quickly shoot down this allegation.

And lets say I did favour habeshas, did you not express the same sentiment about Somalis and Hararis etc. Why make the allegation as if it’s some sort gotcha when you have the same sentiment

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
“the role they continue to play in destabilizing other ethnic groups”

Proving my point. There’s no proof for this. You think of the Amhara as some secret cabal looking to take over Ethiopia. They aren’t the illuminati.

I don’t have an ounce of favouritism towards other habeshas. I just don’t brainlessly hate Amharas when they’ve done nothing to me in my lifetime. Asking me my opinion of Tegarus will quickly shoot down this allegation.

And lets say I did favour habeshas, did you not express the same sentiment about Somalis and Hararis etc. Why make the allegation as if it’s some sort gotcha when you have the same sentiment
Hararis and Somalis get along, hararis are also a people close to us that are going extinct, the sentiment is different. Did your people not split from Ethiopia?

seldiboy

Kkkkkkkkkkk
What a joke, you made me laugh for a sec.
View attachment 259087
Of course Ancient Punt (Pwene) is in Somalia. Punt traded with multiple civilizations on the Red Sea and with Greece. In the classical period, the Somali city-states of Mosylon, Opone, Malao, Sarapion, Mundus, Essina and Tabae in Somalia developed a lucrative trade network Red Sea civilizations and Greco Rome.

After the Roman conquest of the Nabataean Empire and the Roman naval presence at Aden, Somali and gulf Arabs worked together with the Indians to dominate the Red Sea-Mediterranean trade and price their cimmonon and spice trade up to take advantage of this bountiful Maritime trade.
Has Eritrea even done half of that? It has not. So how could it possibly have been the

View attachment 259088
And by the way on Twitter and on YouTube this Ethiopian kids cry about Ahmed Gurey burning their churches and conquering their asses. Those kids talk constantly about it. If you don’t believe it just search up and watch what happens.
You’ve just said things that Punt did and put Somali as a prefix and acted as if its proof. I’m not even trying to argue that Punt was Eritrean but i’m trying to convey that you shouldn’t be so quick to claim it as history when historians haven’t determined it’s location.

And Axum was mostly situated in Eritrea with the remainder being in Tigray. And guess what? It was also an integral part of the Indo-Roman trade route. Conquered Yemen too.

seldiboy

Hararis and Somalis get along, hararis are also a people close to us that are going extinct, the sentiment is different. Did your people not split from Ethiopia?
(Habesha) Eritreans chose to aid their lowlander Eritrean brothers in solidarity after the injustices they saw them experiencing. It was nothing to do with ethnicity. You think Tigrinya people still hate Amhara to this day? The sentiment is not different at all

You’ve just said things that Punt did and put Somali as a prefix and acted as if its proof. I’m not even trying to argue that Punt was Eritrean but i’m trying to convey that you shouldn’t be so quick to claim it as history when historians haven’t determined it’s location.

And Axum was mostly situated in Eritrea with the remainder being in Tigray. And guess what? It was also an integral part of the Indo-Roman trade route. Conquered Yemen too.

Nigga, Somalis did that. Simply search it up. What maritime history does Eritrea have? While Punt was trading with other civilizations on the Red Sea and Mediterranean. Somalis were doing the same thing. Somalis have the best maritime history in all of Africa.
Oh yes and you said something about Axum?
Strange. 🤔
A625C089-9BFE-499B-AD35-D0CC3E669577.png
I don’t see Eritrea here?
A1418CF9-F826-43A5-B98E-696F7AA9D7DB.jpeg

And the Indo-Roman Trade was more heavily in Somalia than it ever was in Ethiopia/Eritrea. 7-8 City states under Sesea. What “integral” part did you play in this trade?
D96C682E-A61A-4F64-ABFB-EB271C42EEC6.png
FBA9077E-6042-4369-A967-73C47DC7186C.jpeg

Garaad diinle

 
The land of punt was called the land of gods specifically because of it's incense production. The greek that later took over egypt called the northern somali coast the aromata and were also known for incense. The etymology of the name punt pwene is closely related to opone which was a trade port in somalia.

They still eat raw meat to this day like barbarians 🤣🤣 Where were they when the ancient Land of Punt was trading with merchants from Phoenicia, Ptolemic Egypt, Greece, Parthian Persia, Sheba, Nabataea and the Roman Empire? Where were they when Somalis made among the oldest ships in Africa to trade with other civilizations and empires? While Somalis were trading with ancient Egypt in the 2nd millennium BC, this backwards fools were banging their mothers! To this day they still eat raw meat like backwards apes that Somalis forced them to eat in the Conquest of Abyssinia. They’re are people to this day crying about when Ahmed Gurey conquered and brunt down their shanty churches. That’s what I call 500 years of generational trauma. 🤣🤣
What a pathetic comment lmao, North Ethiopia and Eritrea was part of Punt, so its Habesha history aswell as Somali history. And Habeshas traded with all the groups you named and more and easily had a greater civilisation(Aksum) than anything Somalia produced. Also no Ethiopian cares about Ahmed Gurey LOL, the average Ethiopian today literally had no idea who that is.

seldiboy

Nigga, Somalis did that. Simply search it up. What maritime history does Eritrea have? While Punt was trading with other civilizations on the Red Sea and Mediterranean. Somalis were doing the same thing. Somalis have the best maritime history in all of Africa.
Oh yes and you said something about Axum?
Strange. 🤔 View attachment 259092 I don’t see Eritrea here? View attachment 259091

And the Indo-Roman Trade was more heavily in Somalia than it ever was in Ethiopia/Eritrea. 7-8 City states under Sesea. What “integral” part did you play in this trade? View attachment 259094View attachment 259093
Aksum is the city that it originated from. Yes. You think they floated over Eritrea into the sea? And again you keep saying Somalis did it when historians still don’t know the exact location of Punt!!!! Just because you repeat something over and over doesn’t make it true. Axum was the only Orthodox country on the trade route so they were naturally allied with the Orthodox Byzantine Empire.

Plus, Adulis was the main African port during Axums peak. All goods from what was Kush went through Adulis. Historians agree that it was the biggest supplier of African goods to the Roman Empire: https://web.archive.org/web/2009011...ve.org/proceedings/interactions/burstein.html

And again let me reiterate. Conquered Yemen

Aksum is the city that it originated from. Yes. You think they floated over Eritrea into the sea? And again you keep saying Somalis did it when historians still don’t know the exact location of Punt!!!! Just because you repeat something over and over doesn’t make it true. Axum was the only Orthodox country on the trade route so they were naturally allied with the Orthodox Byzantine Empire.

Plus, Adulis was the main African port during Axums peak. All goods from what was Kush went through Adulis. Historians agree that it was the biggest supplier of African goods to the Roman Empire: https://web.archive.org/web/2009011...ve.org/proceedings/interactions/burstein.html

And again let me reiterate. Conquered Yemen
We’re talking about Punt not Axum. Let’s get into that another time. We’re talking about it’s location. Punt is obviously in Somalia why embarrass yourself? It would not be an exaggeration if I say that Somalis have among the best maritime history in Africa. Punt was well known for its connections may it be trade or allied with to other Red Sea/Mediterranean civilizations and Somalis kept it going for centuries even after it fell yet Axum or D’mt barely had that. I’m asking you, what maritime history would Eritrea/Ethiopia have? One of them is landlocked and the other barely traded with anyone except Christians and even then that’s the extent they reached.

seldiboy

We’re talking about Punt not Axum. Let’s get into that another time. We’re talking about it’s location. Punt is obviously in Somalia why embarrass yourself? It would not be an exaggeration if I say that Somalis have among the best maritime history in Africa. Punt was well known for its connections may it be trade or allied with to other Red Sea/Mediterranean civilizations and Somalis kept it going for centuries even after it fell yet Axum or D’mt barely had that. I’m asking you, what maritime history would Eritrea/Ethiopia have? One of them is landlocked and the other barely traded with anyone except Christians and even then that’s the extent they reached.
The reason I spoke about Axum is because you asked for an example of its maritime prowess?????? I gave the examples of it being the biggest exporter to Rome in Africa. I don’t know if you have a literacy problem or what. And again, you just keep reiterating that Punt must have been in Somalia when no such consensus exists. The estimates range from it being anywhere between Eastern Sudan to Somalia.

Here is an example talking about it: https://www.worldhistory.org/punt/

The reason I spoke about Axum is because you asked for an example of its maritime prowess?????? I gave the examples of it being the biggest exporter to Rome in Africa. I don’t know if you have a literacy problem or what. And again, you just keep reiterating that Punt must have been in Somalia when no such consensus exists. The estimates range from it being anywhere between Eastern Sudan to Somalia.

Here is an example talking about it: https://www.worldhistory.org/punt/
Axum being the largest exporter to Rome? I’m curious, you have proof? And it’s widly believed that Punt was in Somalia. Though there’s scarce evidence because it hasn’t been researched extensively yet. Only a few people believe it was laughably in Eritrea. If you think that Ethiopia/Eritrea was Punt (Pwene) I don’t know what to tell you. It’s quite funny you think that a landlocked country that never had access to sea and another which doesn’t have any extensive maritime history compared to Somalia with its actual extensive maritime and trade history. But believe what you want, I’ve seen you on this forum and I can tell your a hard headed kid.

Trending