Look at this filith.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Reading through the comments it seems like the poster worded the title wrong and is instead a harari himself that is talking about oromo expansion onto his lands

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I don’t think you understand what they mean. They’re on about Oromo encroachment into the Harari region. For all the talk about “Amhara elites”, Oromos have been quietly engaging in mass expansionism and not a peep.

Garaad diinle

 
I don't think that the guy is saying that it's oromo land and the guy is harari himself. He simply taking about the current oromia admin who's been brazingly claiming lands everywhere such as dir dhabe and some areas in tuliguleed. I didn't know that they're even taking over an autonomous region such as harar. The oromia government is painting itself as the next villain in ethiopia.

I don’t think you understand what they mean. They’re on about Oromo encroachment into the Harari region. For all the talk about “Amhara elites”, Oromos have been quietly engaging in mass expansionism and not a peep.
That’s my point. These Oromos are going around expanding like the bacteria they are, this isn’t simply a Harari threat but to everyone else as well too. Somalis, Habesha, Tigray are all fighting each other and themselves while Oromos are expanding into their lands

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Funny thing is that the walls were made for refugees. They were ahead of their time lol
They were made for Oromos by the Somali Emir of Harar, he created those walls to defend the city from and went on an a punitive expedetion and destroyed Oromos and their army delaying their advance into Somali Galbeed, Somalia and Harar for centuries. Someone send Ina Nur to Harar so they can finish the work of their ancestor.

seldiboy

That’s my point. These Oromos are going around expanding like the bacteria they are, this isn’t simply a Harari threat but to everyone else as well too. Somalis, Habesha, Tigray are all fighting each other and themselves while Oromos are expanding into their lands
I don’t think it’s apt to call them “bacteria”. Oromo expansionism is an inevitability if ethnic federalism in Ethiopia is to be abolished. The problem is that the current Ethiopian administration is guilty of favouritism towards Oromos and so it has been accelerated unnaturally. They even tried to make a new Church and I was spat at on here for saying it was wrong

P.S Tigrayans are habesha. Habesha encompasses many ethnic groups

Newsflash: the Oromo expansionist agenda strikes yet again, staying loyal to its true nature. Am I surprised tho? :mjcry:
The difference between normal expansion and theirs is that they swallow up ethnicities into their own. The so called ethnic “Oromo” is more aptly a pan ethnic term like Habesha which is like an umbrella for multiple ethnicities

I don’t think it’s apt to call them “bacteria”. Oromo expansionism is an inevitability if ethnic federalism in Ethiopia is to be abolished. The problem is that the current Ethiopian administration is guilty of favouritism towards Oromos and so it has been accelerated unnaturally.

P.S Tigrayans are habesha. Habesha encompasses many ethnic groups
Yes I know. But is Tigray and Tigrayan the same ethnic group? Or different? The names always confused me

seldiboy

Yes I know. But is Tigray and Tigrayan the same ethnic group? Or different? The names always confused me
Tigray is the region where Tigrayans live. Most people prefer to refer to Tigrayans as Tegaru though to avoid confusion as there are neighbouring ethnicities with similar names (Tigre and Tigrinya)

The difference between normal expansion and theirs is that they swallow up ethnicities into their own. The so called ethnic “Oromo” is more aptly a pan ethnic term like Habesha which is like an umbrella for multiple ethnicities

The do assimilate people into their ethnicity, and it compromises mostly of Oromo speaking people. Though, I'm not so much concerned about Oromo as people, but their state. Even in my home region, are they an existential threat to us. :damn:

Those walls were built for a reason, 4th holiest city in Islam and the Oromos are trying to take it over.
What is this 4th holiest city in Islam talk? I never heard of it before I came onto this site.
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

seldiboy

The do assimilate people into their ethnicity, and it compromises mostly of Oromo speaking people. Though, I'm not so much concerned about Oromo as people, but their state. Even in my home region, are they an existential threat to us. :damn:
Very true. When I visited Addis, practically everyone was some form of mix with Oromo cropping up the most. City of mutts

I don't think that the guy is saying that it's oromo land and the guy is harari himself. He simply taking about the current oromia admin who's been brazingly claiming lands everywhere such as dir dhabe and some areas in tuliguleed. I didn't know that they're even taking over an autonomous region such as harar. The oromia government is painting itself as the next villain in ethiopia.

I don't think they will go that route, at least as of now, to avoid stoking tensions. But it will happen in near future, as they already are the majority there. The constitutions even allows it too. The Oromo state has practically border disputes with all of its neighbours. Only God knows what will come out of it. :meleshame:

Trending