London & Seattle people??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm loving the weather these days. Gloomy and rainy. Lighting candles the minute I walk into the house, wearing my trench coats. Taking brisk walks in the evening.

I hope the weather stays like this until December.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Can't relate.I'm anything but lit. All I do is work/classes/housework/homework/sleep and repeat my life is stale bread
Are you @Basra sister?:ummhmm:
I got confused, at first I was talking to Basra then you kinda like intervened and you had similar avatars too. I noticed your name tho:stevej:

I regret it now:snoop: "I'm confusion"

I'm loving the weather these days. Gloomy and rainy. Lighting candles the minute I walk into the house, wearing my trench coats. Taking brisk walks in the evening.

I hope the weather stays like this until December.
Same here. I was kinda upset the other day when the sun started coming out. Nothing better than going home in chilly fall weather and cozying up under a blanket. :whew:

And in the morning trench coat+boots+coffee in hand makes you feel like an executive lool

VixR

Veritas
I wish I lived in a place where it rains often. I love rain. The smell, the sight, the sound of it. You almost want to take your jacket off and really revel in it, but you remember you’re not a kid anymore and it would be unbecoming how the clothes get soaking wet and cling to you, making you feel exposed.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Here in Salt Lake City Utah until November but you guessed right I am from portland
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts