London & Seattle people??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's great, but in some places, it ain't safe. It's like you hear gang shooting/violences from the News like daily. Then comes the weather, it's very harsh cold in fall and winter, but I enjoy it:ahh:

About Kanye, aint nobody got time for dat nibba:susp:

All in all it's good for me...
You in college?

Also what is there to do in Chicago? I always here people from different states wanting to visit the place while I never had an interest.seems like a B+ version of New York.

I live in dallas

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You in college?

Also what is there to do in Chicago? I always here people from different states wanting to visit the place while I never had an interest.seems like a B+ version of New York.

I live in dallas

u live in the UK u idiot. Abaaay WHY r u lying????

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Whats o block saying? That moist Chief Keef 3hunna violated by that mexican clown kid he pulled up on hes block but nobody was there loooool

Whats Brick Squad 069 Englewood 69th Street Soutside Chicago. Rip Jojo

Nahh fam all jokes aside if you ever see me or a dumb youth from Canada chattin about ghettos please stop us. Nigga from Chiraq
Cheif keef don’t need to be in jail in and out like Kodak I hope he don’t do anything crazy. 69 is all jokes honestly. Plus he a pedo and admitted it in court.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Cheif keef don’t need to be in jail in and out like Kodak I hope he don’t do anything crazy. 69 is all jokes honestly. Plus he a pedo and admitted it in court.

Bro what happened to Chief Keef man? Nigga fell off, bet its the lean and the molly. Cant listen to the dude no more. He is the father of Drill Music

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Whats o block saying? That moist Chief Keef 3hunna violated by that mexican clown kid he pulled up on hes block but nobody was there loooool

Whats Brick Squad 069 Englewood 69th Street Soutside Chicago. Rip Jojo

Nahh fam all jokes aside if you ever see me or a dumb youth from Canada chattin about ghettos please stop us. Nigga from Chiraq
Yeah I'm from there:camby:

but the thing is, I don't interact with them nibbas a lot:browtf: So I'm not bothered by that. About rap& ghetto trash things, ain't nobody got time for dat:pachah1::pachah1:. I'm not even from that side of Chiraq, that the south while I'm from North

we chillin outchea, ma broski :damedamn:
tumblr_npe1mkZODc1uof56uo1_500.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yeah I'm from there:camby:

but the thing is, I don't interact with them nibbas a lot:browtf: So I'm not bothered by that. About rap& ghetto trash things, ain't nobody got time for dat:pachah1::pachah1:. I'm not even from that side of Chiraq, that the south while I'm from North

we chillin outchea, ma broski :damedamn:
View attachment 55856

Whats the Somali community of Chicago saying? Sizeable?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You in college?

I live in dallas
Kinda like New york part two, actually it quite cleaner than New york. The environment is recreational, well in the summer actually. Downtown is where the enjoyment begins, but then you must be careful a bit, there are museums too if you interested, chill in the lake's beach prolly. There are numerous things to do. Cheap too compared to NY.
I'm in C college at the moment:yacadiim: but still I've got years to study. I didn't commence courses tho, just kinda like preps

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Are you from chicago? I heard its always grey and windy? I would love to visit some day
It's a good spot to enjoy with numerous recreational things and activities out there, be careful too:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
It's a good spot to enjoy with numerous recreational things amd actuvities out there and be careful too:cosbyhmm:
High crime rate ?

Is it like in home alone where all the ghetto poor people live on one side and rich people on the other? And is it really always windy, because I love windy days :ohhhdamn:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
High crime rate ?

Is it like in home alone where all the ghetto poor people live on one side and rich people on the other? And is it really always windy, because I love windy days :ohhhdamn:
It's not that much segregated, but there's actually the south where majority are African Americans. Yeah, the city is called windy city, but it wasn't named because of having winds .The city is windy, according to most local legends, because of the hot air bellowing from politicians.”

It's windy too pretty often, but most people thinks it's named windy city cause of it's high wind gusts, that's not the case:yacadiim:.

Are you from one of the twin cities?:ayaanswag:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's not that much segregated, but there's actually the south where majority are African Americans. Yeah, the city is called windy city, but it wasn't named because of having winds .The city is windy, according to most local legends, because of the hot air bellowing from politicians.”

It's windy too pretty often, but most people thinks it's named windy city cause of it's high wind gusts, that's not the case:yacadiim:.

Are you from one of the twin cities?:ayaanswag:
The Chicago Bears are doing better than usual. I have some faith in y’all

Status
Not open for further replies.