London & Seattle people??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How do u survive rainy days half the year??? I mean, does it drive u kuku??? Its been raining here endlessly in little Mogadishu...& i am going nuts! The gloom & doom in the air! The sunless dark clouds, the beam-less sun no where to be seen! I need the SUN! On with the dance, let JOY be unconfined, let rain be confined, till morn do we dance, like dry Nightingale ride! I feel like writing a Bronte novel about this epic sad, romance, climaxing the story with an epic love making in a rainy hilly, scenery on top of a green field, with white furry beauty sheep serenading our bi-moaning lullaby. Is there any Felicity left in this world?????

You just get used to it, plus people exagerate the rain in London. It's not raining 24/7 but it is cold as hell for most of the year. The sun is actually cruel to people in the UK, because the humidity in the UK it means that at 25 degrees centrigrade it can feel like death, a couple months ago we had a huge heatwave for a couple weeks and it was unbearably hot. Also because the way UK houses are built(double glazed windows, overhanging eves to provide shade) they are designed to keep heat inside and not let it escape because its cold most of the year. This is good for when it's cold but when it does get hot for those couple weeks in summer its counterintutive. Since hardly any UK homes have AC it can get so hot inside your house, I remember sleeping next to this massive FAN on my desk because I was sweating in my bed.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am in MINNESOTA ...just for the record.
manny.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
R u in UK??? It seems alot of people Rkelly to be one of them, tends to lie about being in Ohio but he really is from the UK! lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aussie said your from Ohio.

Also sheikh told me you were attacking people for being me when I was gone. WHo were you accusing

Jerome

Can u explain yourself?? u dont seem right. I cant read your spirit. Its like u have been infected on something.

Aussie probably think i am from Ohio because i guess Rkelly was from Ohio. Go figure. At least Aussie thinks i am a very smart individual. :)(

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Can u explain yourself?? u dont seem right. I cant read your spirit. Its like u have been infected on something.

Aussie probably think i am from Ohio because i guess Rkelly was from Ohio. Go figure. At least Aussie thinks i am a very smart individual. :)(
...... I guess I should tell you.

I have been interacting with another witch. She just seemed cool and we connected pretty quickly.

I apologize for cheating on you but I have decided to pursue her. I am still willing to be your therapist though

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I honestly didn’t even think of a Somali population in Chicago.

How is life there? Is it as bad as they say on tv.

Do you think Kanye gonna take Care of y’all

It's great, but in some places, it ain't safe. It's like you hear gang shooting/violences from the News like daily. Then comes the weather, it's very harsh and cold in fall and winter, but I enjoy it:ahh:

About Kanye, aint nobody got time for dat nibba:susp:

All in all it's good for me...:manny:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Yeah, bro:mjcry:

Hbu? In the south? Cali?

Whats o block saying? That moist Chief Keef 3hunna violated by that mexican clown kid he pulled up on hes block but nobody was there loooool

Whats Brick Squad 069 Englewood 69th Street Soutside Chicago. Rip Jojo

Nahh fam all jokes aside if you ever see me or a dumb youth from Canada chattin about ghettos please stop us. Nigga from Chiraq

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
...... I guess I should tell you.

I have been interacting with another witch. She just seemed cool and we connected pretty quickly.

I apologize for cheating on you but I have decided to pursue her. I am still willing to be your therapist though

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.