London before it became Multi-cultured

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I live in the UK so I’ll give my reasons why I hate the current but prefer the old:

No slangs: nowadays you hear the word “bombaclat” and other uncivilised non-dictionary words.

A very pronounce English culture: because diversity is kicking in. in the U.K I don’t see English culture: too many demographics from the other ethnicities clouded the true culture of England. Their culture is clouding the English culture.

Modesty: nowdays people don’t know the definition of modesty. They all look like they belong in the streets. Tattoos are useless and disgusting. Saw a white bloke with a bulldog tattoo on his head. The lack of respect.

Ah the good old days with fox hunting on the weekend to cull feral foxes. Barely any Indians and blacks and aeabs and hairy Turkish.

no knife crime. No Asian mayor obsessed with trans and Qaniis rights and constantly taxing us to drive in the great capital wi to his climate change bs crusade

leafy suburbs with only natives. This is what I want for Jubbaland Insha Allah.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They show you the beautiful sites of london so racist and coons can say: lOnDoN bEfOrE iMmiGrAnT

That video was supposed to be a propaganda after ww2 to show london thriving after the war

This was also london before immigrants in 1960-1970 2 decades after ww2 and still looked like a shit.
see it
@Indeed @NinWero @K-M-O come see london before immigrants
1658149891646.png

1658150328579.png

1658149921034.png

1658149980261.png

1658150062938.png

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
They show you the beautiful sites of london so racist and coons can say: lOnDoN bEfOrE iMmiGrAnT

That video was supposed to be a propaganda after ww2 to show london thriving after the war

This was also london before immigrants in 1960-1970 2 decades after ww2 and still looked like a shit.
see it
View attachment 230006
View attachment 230010
View attachment 230007
View attachment 230008
View attachment 230009

You’re showing me random pictures of unfortunate conditions of Brits. when I’m showing the capital of the uk.

The capital of every nation matters than some unknown urban areas.

1960’s was good time for london.

The 1960’s was the best time of Britain: https://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/The-1960s-The-Decade-that-Shook-Britain/

Based

VIP

see it
View attachment 230006
View attachment 230010
View attachment 230007
View attachment 230008
View attachment 230009
Fake news

Also, so many untrained dogs today
Where are the trained dogs of our great 21th century?

XD

On topic. I knew not if the scenes shown was the indisputable truth but I have been to the place when I was 12. It was full of tourists, and not of the docile stock. There were also some rare, occasional pickpockets whose facial features resemble that of the Caucasian ‘mixed’ Aryan (not mixed with other races, btw. At least not recently. It was an archaic reminiscent of ancestral south Asian hunter-gatherers) type.

Last edited:

zackattack

Cowabunga

see it
View attachment 230006
View attachment 230010
View attachment 230007
View attachment 230008
View attachment 230009

STILL WAS SAFER BEFORE REER IMMIGRANTS CAME