London before it became Multi-cultured

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Only an cadaan reminisces about a time that London was 99 % white British, not a fucking somali refugee.

Somalis been in the uk for 108 years now.

1658225974491.jpeg

Early 1900 picture.

most of them weren’t “refugees” but merchants sellers and contributors.

That time society was English. And Very cultural. This was before the plague of multicultural disaster and high obesity rate.

England is not what it use to be. It lacks cultural representation.

most of the “minorities” speak their native tongue.

I see a Sikh temple near by where I live.

I see a Jamaican saying “Bombaclat” where I have to do a digging on a dictionary to see what that meant.

desis speak too much slangs and not enough English.

What happened to this country?

Last edited:

Gafgin

I tell the truth…go cry about it.
They guy in the middle was hung to death for a murder he didn’t commit and his family was rewarded $7 million by uk 60 years later.

Baboon you would’ve been hanging too

bidenkulaha

GalYare
London was always sleazy, you sad self hating losers.
Self hating? When were Somalis the majority of London. We barely have any influence on the culture here.

The video is a massive improvement on the shithole London is now. Black on black crime every street. 90% of women in bikinis. Low level of English speaking ability. Council estates everywhere with little greenery.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Self hating? When were Somalis the majority of London. We barely have any influence on the culture here.

The video is a massive improvement on the shithole London is now. Black on black crime every street. 90% of women in bikinis. Low level of English speaking ability. Council estates everywhere with little greenery.

How did the Anglos fall so low.

This what I fear for Somalia: we need to adapt to an anti immigration policy unless these “ immigrants” contribute to our Society.

for now let’s fix our nation and get rid of our lousy governments.

Trending