Local people in Somalia starstruck by random asian guy

GemState

36/21
VIP
It's kind of mind-blowing they share the same ethnicity with a Somali who looks like this:
47477600_358344048273304_5733830474585866240_n.jpg
It's normal among somalis, my brother could pass for a south asian or tanned Gulf arab but I look like I came straight out of the swamps of the Congo.

reer

VIP
Somalis are the most racist SSA Africans.

I remember a French guy who worked in Puntland for an NGO complain to me about locals always mentioning and reminding him he was white all the time to his annoyance, LOL.
look at how the chinese treat madows in their own countries. tbh its better for somalis to teach them their place instead of becoming victims.

Apollo

VIP
The guy in the video looks more Somali than this guy. This guy looks like he has some Arab ancestry.

Full blood Somalis who look like Pajeets exist.

I once confused a local guy from Puntland for an Indian immigrant until he spoke Somali, lmao.

Not joking when I say Somalis are the most racist SSAs.

Probably even worse than Sudanese Arabs, especially when it comes to being racist against Whites, Arabs, Indians, and East Asians.
That just cos other Sub saharans are not at all racist.

Somali racism pales in comparison to non africans.

Not joking when I say Somalis are the most racist SSAs.

Probably even worse than Sudanese Arabs, especially when it comes to being racist against Whites, Arabs, Indians, and East Asians.

Somalis are the Japanese of Africa racist to every one , the difference is Somalis are still stuck in feudal era .
:icon lol:

Apollo

VIP
That just cos other Sub saharans are not at all racist.

Somali racism pales in comparison to non africans.

Most white Western Europeans are less racist than Somalis.

It is very taboo in their culture to be so bluntly racist, but just look at that video above where they laugh about calling a Chinese guy small eyes in a Somali restaurant.

This would never happen in a group of French people with one Chinese guy among them.