Local people in Somalia starstruck by random asian guy

Apollo

VIP
Joke is on the ignorant fob.

In a few years that Chinaman will control the entire Mogadishu economy and that fob's children will be indentured servants to the Chinese.

Apollo

VIP
So many weird Nilotic looking folks over there.

Lol, while these two fellas look a bit Nilotic, I wouldn't say all fob Somalis are like this. Main difference between diaspora Somalis and fob Somalis is level of tan, nutrition (especially during childhood which can impact phenotype and height), difference in dental health, and of course fashion.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
What a disgusting, racist video. Somalis back home always complain about gaals hating them (like Donald Trump or countries who are "slow" to take refugees or give aid) and then this guy does this racist video.

Apollo

VIP
What a disgusting, racist video. Somalis back home always complain about gaals hating them (like Donald Trump or countries who are "slow" to take refugees) and then does this racist video.

Somalis are the most racist SSA Africans.

I remember a French guy who worked in Puntland for an NGO complain to me about locals always mentioning and reminding him he was white all the time to his annoyance, LOL.

Chinese are racist as f*ck but it'd be a good idea for us to get rid of indhoyar while nobody notices.

Joke is on the ignorant fob.

In a few years that Chinaman will control the entire Mogadishu economy and that fob's children will be indentured servants to the Chinese.
Maybe in 70 years, won't happen any time soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They don't look Nilotic, they're just very dark. Imagine them with whiter skin and they'd look Arab
There are some semi Nilotic looking Somalis tho, more common in women than men but it seems to be increasing in the men too

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Somalis are the most racist SSA Africans.

I remember a French guy who worked in Puntland for an NGO complain to me about locals always mentioning and reminding him he was white all the time to his annoyance, LOL.

Locals are dumb foks with little to no education.

the-simpsons-krusty-the-clown.gif

Those guys don't look Nilotic.

This is what Nilotes look like:

south-sudan-makuey-portrait-.2e16d0ba.fill-1180x738-c100.jpg

Or this
Lual Mayen c.jpg

I've noticed that Somalis tend to otherize any Somali they find distasteful and try to palm them off to other groups.